Click Here!

looking for a Mione/Draco death eater story

Guest JaceDamian23

Guest JaceDamian23

Hey I'm looking for a story. I'm not sure if I am telling you all the right details..Ive read so many good stories and I may be mixing a few up, that is why I say 'I think' down there alot. BUT I will make a certain area bold or a different color and that area will Definately be in the story. lmfao. I'd apprecriate if you gave me a url, title, or even a author name. I'm pretty sure its on fanfiction. net. I'd rather have a url if possiable. thankyou so much in advance.

I'm pretty sure it is done and I'm also pretty sure that its like novel length. 30 chapters or so. its Draco and Mione.

In the begining I think that Hermione comes home to two death eaters standing in front of her parents dead bodies. (Draco and Lucius)

I think she finds out that the order knew that they'd be there and kill her parents and they did nothing to protect her parents. So she is angry and wants revenge.

later on she lives with her grandmother (i THINK) and lucius goes to visit her and later on she becomes a death eater.

i think she stops being friends with ron and harry and close with draco malfoy. they become lovers. i think she even becomes close with bella because there the only girls...and i think rabastan likes her. Pretty sure She befriends Blaise.

I also think there is a scene in the story where he (Blaise)wants to have sex with her at first but then finds out she is a virgin and doesnt want her anymore lol.

i also think that there is a new dark arts teacher that is a death eater.....him and lucius and bella teach the young death eaters stuff...hermione doesnt want to kill a kid and breaks down....she sleeps with the dark arts teacher a few times.

there is a sex scene where hermione sneaks in slytherin and climbs in dracos bed. the others are still awake and become aroused because those two are so loud lol.....then in the middle of those two screwing.......the death eaters are all 'called' and hermione falls off the bed, landing on her ass and gets hurt. lol. she doesnt have any clothes or her death eater robes so she borrows clothes from draco.......she cant walk in her damn heels so draco and blaise help support her. Pretty sure that the dark make is above her butt...

hermione goes on a muggle killing spree and does some kind of spell to protect her grandmother, so nobody can kill her. and she also saves some muggle kids by apparting them away..

I'm pretty sure that draco and hermione care for each other.

i think at the end her and draco may change sides. im not sure. that is why i keep saying 'i think'

i read so many stories so im confused.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE help me please. I'm going crazey here. Been searching for it for days. Heck I thought it was in my ff.net favorite bucket but I cant find it. Ive got like 600 stories in the favoite area since ive been reading for years....and so its getting annoying and frustrating. I really hope that somebody has read this.

And perhaps if you know of any other hermione/draco/or harry potter sites where I can ask around? I usually read on ff.net or adultfanficiton.net but know there are others.

thanks

Edited by JaceDamian23

Guest JaceDamian23

hey hun thanks anyway. I sent you an email, please write me back. and if i ever find out..I'll let you know.

Edited by JaceDamian23

Guest JaceDamian23

I'm not sure really. I read stories on both sites. It doesn't really matter where you read it though. Some people let you leave a review 'annoymously' on fanfiction.net

to be honast I like ff.net alot more because they have more stories for my favorite shipper 'ron and draco' and you can have a favorite list.....i hate that adult fanficiton doesn't have that lol.

also they are always doing 'maintence' on aff.n ALLLLLLLLLLLL of the time and its annoying.

but anyway to end my ramble.

I guess you can try searching the author or title of the story?

wish you luck

angela

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.