Click Here!

Can you help?

MuggleAngel

Okay, I'll tell you as much as I can remember.

Harry was sitting in the Potions class grading papers, I think... while grumbling about Severus. Lucius walks in and starts talking with Harry. He gets Harry to finish grading in Sev's room. The three of them get to talking and Harry looses his virginity to them. I don't remember much about that part and may have got that wrong.

When Harry woke the next day, he over heard Lucius and Severus talking about wether or not to teach him to be the perfect lover. Harry missunderstands and left. I think he went to stay with Neville, Draco and Blaise... but I'm not completely sure if Blaise was the third. Harry is pregnant by both Lucius and Sev, I think they found out when he went into labor. Eventually they got together.

Neville was a sub and his two lovers where his masters. Harry becomes husband and master, to both his lovers. I think he gave birth to a boy and a girl. And Harry was also sick for a while when they were still small.

That pretty much all I remember. Can anyone tell me the tittle, athor's name and what site or sites it is posted at? If you can, I would be very greatful. Please and Thank You!?

Hi!

The story you are looking for is called "Misunderstanding" by Jetbstraub is was posted on HP Fandom, but it is not there anymore. Maybe you could aks her, where you can find the story now.

If she can´t help send me a message I have the story on my computer.

There is also another story on HP Fandom called "You Bet" by Crimson Pheonix it´s a nice oneshot with the same threesome.

• 1 month later...
Guest Tina109

Harry was sitting in the Potions class grading papers, I think... while grumbling about Severus. Lucius walks in and starts talking with Harry. He gets Harry to finish grading in Sev's room. The three of them get to talking and Harry looses his virginity to them. I don't remember much about that part and may have got that wrong.

When Harry woke the next day, he over heard Lucius and Severus talking about wether or not to teach him to be the perfect lover. Harry missunderstands and left. I think he went to stay with Neville, Draco and Blaise... but I'm not completely sure if Blaise was the third. Harry is pregnant by both Lucius and Sev, I think they found out when he went into labor. Eventually they got together.

Neville was a sub and his two lovers where his masters. Harry becomes husband and master, to both his lovers. I think he gave birth to a boy and a girl. And Harry was also sick for a while when they were still small.

That pretty much all I remember. Can anyone tell me the tittle, athor's name and what site or sites it is posted at? If you can, I would be very greatful. Please and Thank You!?

It is also on fanfiction.net

• 1 year later...

Hi this is my story Misunderstood. I took it off this sight a few years ago because they were doing a update on the system and told authors to remove all their stories. I reloaded it here: http://www.hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=33117

I'm glad you liked it and hope you enjoy the added part I put when I reloaded it.

Jet

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.