Click Here!

Kingdom hearts challenge board

Strange_idea

given the recent release of kingdom hearts 3, i’m surprised there aren’t more kingdom hearts challenges at the moment…. so i’m going to just drop a bunch here. Let me know if you wat to take any or if you have ideas of your own:

1) Disney x kingdom hearts x kamen rider…..ish?

Sora, a daydreaming student in a small, ordinary town, writes fantasy stories about the people he knows, including his best friend, kairi.

In them, she is the sole protector left of a run-down frontier town in a Tolkien-ish fantasy land, dwfending it from monsters (heartless and other things) who keeps rescuing disney girls (based on friends he has in real life) that move into town and help it grow.

Suddenly, his ‘heartless’ begin attacking in the real (non narrative) world and girls from his story begin appearing as mundane but obviously parallel people. At first he thinks its just a coincidence, but once the heartless show up he has no choice but too believe it. as Sora writes girls he knows into his adventure, he makes them heartless targets but also empowers them into powerful warriors with magical abilites (based on their films) and forms. Kinda kamen-rider-ish. In a neat twist sora is helpless becsuse KAIRI is the hero of the story, alomg with sidekicks alice and ariel, based on their other best friends. Alice is a very intelligent but spacey girl and ariel  is a cheerful artist and tinkerer sadly confined to a wheelchair, so sora made her a life where she didn’t need legs.

Girls good and bad become fadcinated with sora out of thanks and try to get close to him, sensing smoething about him or for more power. either way, the lot of them start trying to be his friend or coming on to him. many of the disney girls join up as more warriors or summons.

Some have hidden motivations, some don't. To make matters more complicated, Sora isn't sure the magical side is real (it's implied to be a fantasy story he's writing) but keeps influencing events through it.

Disney girls move in and have roles in both the fantastic and mundane versions, like for example the arendale sisters running an ice-cream parlour. Naturally the girls are REALLY busty and wide hipped, buy only he seems to notice. Both hero, ally and villainous girls.

2) mysterious park au

this sora one is a little more complex, basically sora is a disneyland tourist (as far as he knows) but cannot remember hoow he got there and the rides all seem to be closed or changed, yet no-one minds. in fact, he cannot even remember the characters and finds that strange.

he finds that by entering the rides he enters a version of the film, but takes the place of the male protagonist and he and the girls inside ovethrow an enemy. they MAY also be his classmates outside, i’m still mulling it over, which slowly has him realise that if his classmates are supposed to be a part of this, then what does that say about him? the girls either try to romance or sleep with him in their ride-worlds, and he leaves after finding himself back in the park with the ride open again and investigates further, leading to more park-worlds. not sure where to go next.

3) sora’s book of erotic fairytails

sora’s adventure begins when he falls into a magic book of stories and enters a series of erotic parodies of disney tales, taking place of the protagonist (and sole male character) and reaping the rewards. e.g, in ‘alladdin’ jafar is jasmine’s older sister seeking to steal the throne, the genie is female (possibly eden) and sora solves the issue by bedding and marrying them all.

4) ariel’s accidental first decree

ariel, after sora's first visit, dreams of the gummy ship and notices some odd things he said. Realising he's human, she develops her crush on him, (i can marry a human, see the worlds and and spend the rest of my life with my best friend, this is severything i've wanted since i was six!) and during his second visit she notices an attraction but he seems reluctsnt so she makes up a 'mermaid law' that says they're married. He's startled but she takes him on a date to try and change his mind. When she finds out about kairi she panics and blurts out that the “mermaid law” says he can still marry her, so sora seems to accept.

Later, in kh3 sora introduces her to kairi and awkwardly explains he's kind married. Kairi sees through it, but winks at ariel and agrees to talk sora into it (i get to marry sora AND a mermaid? This is everything i've wanted since i was six!)

you can leave it there or have them scheme together to plan out who else they want from the competition

5) kingdom hearts/avengers/justice leauge

Sora is tasked with bringing together and attending to a team of superhumans. each of the girls is a disney girl crossed with a thematically relevant or similar dc or marvel hero or heroine. they slowly start to fall in love with him as they develop their powers and begin saving the world.

6)kingdom hearts x deadline summoner

when their world was sundered, kairi was discovered the chosen keyblade weilder, and goes off to save the world while sora is thrown into the darkness. however, he is far from helpless. as he travels he picks up spirits that used to be young girls from various worlds lost to dakrness, and aids them in fighting to the heart and restoring worlds in his quest to get back to kairi. what neither he not she knows is that in doing so he opens new worlds for her to free in her own quest, but there’s a catch. the spirits of the girls are too closely linked to the world and cannot return once they are mended, as the world restores them to life too, filling the gap and leaving the summon girls without a home. thankfully, sora is there to look after them, and miss their fighting for his attention or attempts to charm him.

basically, sora goes through the dreaming and darkned worlds to restore them with the disney girls as  empowered summons/future harem members while looking for kairi

7) sora the “dragon slayer”

sora, apprentice dragon slayer under mulan, and the two are on the trail of the sorceress maleficent for having kidnapped a princess. when they find her, to her horror they see her transform the princess INTO a dragon, followed by mulan herself. Sora gets away, but see maleficent take the princess with her and set mulan on a nearby town. he manages to fake her death and sneak her away, but the town is convinced he slayed the dragon…. as sora follows maleficent, more girls are turned into dragons (or other mythical monsters) and with the aid of the girls he’s rescued, sora can take them down, fake their death and save them. Thus his reputation as a dragon slayer grows more and more as he seeks to find maleficent and break the spell

8) an unsual curse

sora is ‘blessed’ with an unusual curse. to bring back the keybladers and spread the light, he is prophesised to have many children across the worlds. the dubious blessing goes that even the foes he defeat will become his wives, and the slip of wording means that any villain he conquers becomes a woman and falls for him. and while friendly spars don’t trigger it, misundersandings like the fights with the beast and possesed riku DO.

9) Riku’s dilemma

a kingdom hearts AU were, for his failure, riku is cursed to replace the princess he lost (along with possibly the other disney princes) and is slowly falling for sora while trying futilely. a possible epilogue is them, kairi and the princesses proper fighting over sora.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

more

10) quest for sora's heart

Sora's partner's on his journey are kairi and aqua. As they journey through the world, the two of him compete for his attsntion and get into trouble trying to use the world to their advantage.

In each world, kairi, aqua or both undergoe erotic circumstances brought aboht by themselves which are thematically linked to thr world, e.g for wonderland they could become bunnygirls or grow/expand due to food, in agrabah they could be turned into dancers or genies, and in beast's castle they could be enlisted as maids or cursed into an altered form.

As sora's attraction to them grows, so does their suppressed attraction to each other.  All while they stave off attraction from the disney girls or team up with them.

Possibly, due to connecting with the local disney girls, kairi and aqua get drive forms.... which happen to be the same as their altered states from that world. AND come with the disney girl riding in their head.

11) dating/world only god knows/capture game au

Similar to hunnie pop or a dating rom, the heartless are formed from the lust and lonelyness of disney princesses, so sora must track them down and seduce them to save the world!

any takers are welcome as are suggestions, but please leave a comment letting me know or message me.

Edited by Strange_idea

Guest FutaSansaXLoras
On 2/9/2019 at 6:58 AM, Strange_idea said:

8) an unsual curse

sora is ‘blessed’ with an unusual curse. to bring back the keybladers and spread the light, he is prophesised to have many children across the worlds. the dubious blessing goes that even the foes he defeat will become his wives, and the slip of wording means that any villain he conquers becomes a woman and falls for him. and while friendly spars don’t trigger it, misundersandings like the fights with the beast and possesed riku DO.

That would be one way of defeating Beast’s Curse, I wonder if it would affect his Castle and Servants… 

Possessed Riku triggering the Curse… would that mean turning Ansem into Sora’s Wife, banishing Ansem from the body of Sora’s new Wife Riku, or both?

Guest FutaSansaXLoras
On 2/9/2019 at 6:58 AM, Strange_idea said:

9) Riku’s dilemma

a kingdom hearts AU were, for his failure, riku is cursed to replace the princess he lost (along with possibly the other disney princes) and is slowly falling for sora while trying futilely. a possible epilogue is them, kairi and the princesses proper fighting over sora.

Would this mean Riku becoming a Riku-flavoured derivation of the Lost Princess, or a Princessification of Riku? Would Ansem still possess Princess Riku? 

2 hours ago, Guest FutaSansaXLoras said:

That would be one way of defeating Beast’s Curse, I wonder if it would affect his Castle and Servants… 

Possessed Riku triggering the Curse… would that mean turning Ansem into Sora’s Wife, banishing Ansem from the body of Sora’s new Wife Riku, or both?

Riku, ansem later.

As for the castle staff, that's up to you but it would make sense.

2 hours ago, Guest FutaSansaXLoras said:

Would this mean Riku becoming a Riku-flavoured derivation of the Lost Princess, or a Princessification of Riku? Would Ansem still possess Princess Riku? 

I was mostly just going with female riku, and can link possible examples, but princess-ifying could be interesting. Would riku have compulsive 'princess' behaviour?

Also, do you find any of the ideas appealing or interesting?

Guest FutaSansaXLoras
On 2/13/2019 at 3:07 AM, Strange_idea said:

Riku, ansem later.

As for the castle staff, that's up to you but it would make sense.

I was mostly just going with female riku, and can link possible examples, but princess-ifying could be interesting. Would riku have compulsive 'princess' behaviour?

Also, do you find any of the ideas appealing or interesting?

Hmm, Ansem possessed Riku gets Wifed and it banishes Ansem into the Final Level while Wife!Riku is left there with Sora. I could see Wife!Beast maybe trying to focus on Belle, maybe Belle being a Princess of Heart would give Wife!Beast some resistance to falling for Sora. Sora might accept it, willing to accept anything if it means fewer Wives, only for Belle and Wife!Beast to return to Beast’s Castle and finding the Castle and Servants Transformed. Sora wouldn’t find out about this until KH2 and learns he has a Wife!Castle full of Wives! lol

Though I suppose the erasure and restoration of memory of Sora might reset some Wifed characters. And now I’m remembering that I beat Squall in the first meeting in Traverse Town.

As for Princess Riku, I was curious about paths to Princess Riku. I mean turning Riku into a GB!RikuCosplayingJasmine or whichever Princess he failed to retrieve creates a template to work toward while just Princess-ifying Riku means Princess!Riku. Developing compulsions that are Princess themed does sound fun. Like Riku leaves a room to brood and ends up doing a musical number, or while on a mission for Maleficent (s)he discovers the ability to communicate with animals and get them to do his/her bidding.

Mermaid Law sounds like a fun concept as well, and turning Sora into Eric for Ariel makes a bit more sense than what happened in KH2, and most of Sora’s visits to Disney worlds KH2 onwards, where they play out as close to canon and ignore Sora doing so much of the work (I think Sora being so involved in Mulan’s story kind of took away from her journey, I think they got it best in KH1 where Sora was coming in after or partway in and did more of their own thing rather than try to be canon-compliant-except-heartless/nobodies

And the KH/Avengers/JLA sounds cool. Would probably go more Marvel just because they are Disney now, and I always thought Disney would do a Disney’s Superheroines variant of the Disney Princesses when they bought Marvel, but they didn’t.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.