Click Here!

Dark Dramione

Guest Ace

Hermione comes to the conclusion during the summer after third year that harry will not prevail and she decides to figure out a way to contact the dark lord to become a death eater. Fourth year comes along and somehow she finds something that would convince the dark lord to let her become a death eater, as initiation she has to kill her parents. Her true alligences are found out at the graveyard during the tri wizard tournament and starts hanging out with draco and his friends at school.

I havent exactly come up with an ending or a form of the battle and i know this would be a long story for whoever accepts this but i think it would be a really good story and worth the wait of being wrote.

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest_cri8_*

I have a question for you. have you already started the story. If so ,can you send me the site where is posted, and/or if not, something that has the beginni of it!!

reply to

fanfiction_cri8@hotmail.com

cri8

• 1 year later...

Wow, this sounds like a great fiction challenge. If I get a chance in a few days, I'll trying writing a little oneshot or short story about this pairing. I've had a few ideas about doing one of these in the future. So...hopefully somehting to come soon. :(

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.