Click Here!

Feminizing Ron

Guest Superkicker

Guest Superkicker

Hermione is about 19 and had just had sex with Ron Weasley. At first Hermione thought that Ron's reluctance to consummate their relationship was due to some desire to wait for marriage. But after getting the Weasley drunk and into bed she realized why, he was tiny, limp and came quickly. Hermione was sure he was barely thicker that her wand and shorter than her pointer finger. It didn't help that the only other man she ever even truly thought about being with was her other best friend who was currently in a whirlwind romance of his own and apparently a Demon in the sack if Ginny's limp, smirk or continously bragging was anything to go by. She and Ginny did share alot, she wondered if Ginny would share Harry? But to do that she should bring something to share as well... Ron may not be anything right now but Rhonda could be of some value. 

Basic idea - Hermione is disappointed in Ron's ability and package, hoping to actually have a orgasm she looks to Ginny and Harry for help and to give a little to get a little she begins to feminize Ron as a gift to Harry and Ginny (who enjoyed the Locker room more than most girls). Debauchery ensues.

Harry should be HUNG, no more than 14 inches, no less than 9. Balls like huge limes, Harry should shoot tons, enough to solo Bukake. He's a Bull

Ginny is Bi and takes pleasure from seeing her Bull (Harry) fuck women into submission.

Hermione is More Curious than Bi, and would probably have some kind of fetish, nothing to hardcore but she probably likes being smacked around and degradation.

Ron would start out just dressing as a girl in a chastity belt and forced to watch Harry and the girls fuck. Soon potions and Rituals would give him breast, remove his balls or give him little Vag. Ronnie/Ronda is unable to become pregnant ever.

You can add other women and other feminized men to the group, like a Feminized Draco and his wife, Gabrielle and her Feminized Husband ect. 

No no. I like the Fem ron idea…

But well, hermione abusing his trust like that is a bit iffy to me, as is the 'small privates' thing.

as his her pain kink but that's not what i mean.

What if ron's femenisation was an ACCIDENT that hermione could not undo but was trying. She went to harry with ron for help and harry's overt flirting and semi-public sexuality with ginny (due to not being used to guests) caused ron and hermione a lot of embarrassment and sexual frustration that they could not act upon which slowly opened fem ron up to thr idea of sleeping with harry (after giving hermione the go ahead to ask for herself first). This way it's more consensual for all parties and does not involve sabotaging relationships out of dissatisfaction.

The accident could, for example, be caused by draco, who wants hermione for himself and figured ron could be his consolation prize but failed. He could be feminised due to ron being allowed a retaliatory strike which she uses to cast the samw spell.

Or it could be an unkown curse at work via artifact or criminal or an untested potion experiment.

• 1 year later...

I would love to read this. If someone has attempted or found something similar, can you please share the link? I've been searching this for a while, but haven't found anything.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.