Click Here!

Tifa/Various, M/F

Guest One Winged Angel

Guest One Winged Angel

I'm looking for a story that I’m pretty sure I read on here.  It was essentially every party member having sex with each other, so I don’t think there was a main pairing.

One of the scenes I remember was that instead of going out on a date night at the Gold Saucer, Tifa had sex with Barret and Red (I think it was Red).  Later on, I think Aeris paid for the rooms by having sex with the hotel employee.  

Any help would be much appreciated.

Guest Tifalover
On 16.9.2017 at 10:17 PM, Guest One Winged Angel said:

I'm looking for a story that I’m pretty sure I read on here.  It was essentially every party member having sex with each other, so I don’t think there was a main pairing.

One of the scenes I remember was that instead of going out on a date night at the Gold Saucer, Tifa had sex with Barret and Red (I think it was Red).  Later on, I think Aeris paid for the rooms by having sex with the hotel employee.  

Any help would be much appreciated.

I think the story you are searching is this one called “Girls Night in”: http://ff.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600081654

The writer is knzen, but hasnt updated the story for a while. Maybe you can help convincing him here: 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.