Click Here!

looking for this hp/lm fic, draco's in it too?

Guest Guest_boywholived11_*

Guest Guest_boywholived11_*

i'm looking for this story, but i don't remember much about it. I remember the first chapter. Harry was sitting on Lucius' lap as he f***ed him. I think Lucius adopted Harry because he was at Malfoy manor. They were in the study, and harry was calling Lucius daddy. Then it mentioned, or Lucius said it, that Draco was outside on his broom on the quidditch pitch. I'm not positive if harry was adopted by malfoy or if he was just a sex slave. But harry was younger, and lived in malfoy manor. any help would be great.

Guest Julia
i'm looking for this story, but i don't remember much about it. I remember the first chapter. Harry was sitting on Lucius' lap as he f***ed him. I think Lucius adopted Harry because he was at Malfoy manor. They were in the study, and harry was calling Lucius daddy. Then it mentioned, or Lucius said it, that Draco was outside on his broom on the quidditch pitch. I'm not positive if harry was adopted by malfoy or if he was just a sex slave. But harry was younger, and lived in malfoy manor. any help would be great.

I think it is "Call Me Daddy" by StolenDreamer or stolenutopia

Paring: HP/LM

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.