Click Here!

M/M fic: main character had a tail that popped out; possibly father/son

Guest Alyxs

I read this work so many years ago that I may have mixed up some plot points in my memory, or I have have mixed up fics themselves. But what I remember was that the main character, a male, encountered a demon or monster lord of some kind, and he discovered that he himself was half demon/monster. I think they had sex and either in the middle of sex or at another time, the Lord managed to pull the main character's tail out. It was like he pushed on the bottom of his spine or above his butt or something, and the tip of his tail would pop out. Then he could pull the rest of the tail out. I think it was striped, kind of like a tiger? And if I am not getting mixed up, this lord was actually the main character's father, which is why the main character had the tail...it was inherited. So it may have been an incest fic. Am I going crazy, or does anyone know what I'm talking about?! Thanks in advance!

Hi there ! It’s ‘Tentacles for the Brides Bouquet’ by Kiix.

It’s not in this site anymore. The author removed it for publishing. 

Try Kiix’s profile if you want more informations.

Thank you! That would explain why I can’t find it...though to be honest, I don't remember there being tentacles. (I assume from the title that the story involves tentacles?) I just remember a tail. I'm amazed that Miles knew what I was talking about from my short description. I will do some searching for this published story...her website doesn't seem to work. Thanks again!

You’re right her site doesn’t work. But I follow her on FB and maybe you can pm her about her story ?

And I just saw that she change the title of her story ^^’ (Heart of a Satyr)

Kiix or Derekica Snake is such a great author.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.