Click Here!

M/M shifter story

Guest Little.Kitty

Guest Little.Kitty

Hi, I'm looking for a story and it's seriously bugging me! I'm not even sure if I'm gelling to separate stories together  I hope someone can help! so here's what I remember from the one or two stories XD 

I think the main character is a mage, but at first he's hiding it, I think he's a slave and he's used as a reward for this fighting ring, whoever wins the fights they're in gets to have him so to speak. and in some point of story there's a new fighter, who I want to say is a bear shifter??  who was kidnapped so doesn't want to be there, he's really gentle with him.  and there's an evil guy who figures out that the main character is magic and can heal himself. but before hell can come lose a hawk, snake and tiger shifter?! rescue the other guy and the main.. now here's the part im not sure is part of this story.. when the other guy goes into heat/rut he can't be satisfied by one person, but at first the main guy doesn't understand that and insists he does it on his own,  afterwards he realised his mistake, and thereafter has a guy and a girl help him. 

Anyone recognise this?! please <3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.