Click Here!

Help an Artist find there fan fiction

Guest Andava

I was made aware that there was stories written about my OCs by an anon on Tumblr. I found it very flattering, but my biggest problem was that they never linked me anywhere. They told me to go here and that I was tagged here. Which by the way, I go by Andava. 

The characters supposedly invovled names are Erica, Brianna, Pelo and Alexis. Might not be all in the same stories.

If anyone knows where I can find them please let me know. I have been looking for them for a week or two. Thank you.

Some of the names are sadly not unique enough for us to pin this down. I’m not getting any hits on the name “Pelo” which is unique.

Is there anything else which could help me narrow this down?

Alexis a a Trap and Pelo is his sister. 

They supposedly mention or tagged my artist name Andava. 

Brianna is a blonde cheerleader.

And Erica is a volleyball player. A distinctive nose compared to the rest. She has a hooked nose or bird nose. 

Her and Brianna might be in a bi or lesbian relationship in this fan fic.

I am not sure if they they mention that all in the story.

I was certain it was the writer the Black Palace Files, but they didnt know what I was talking about. They wrote about another OC of mine, Ester.  That was about her going to a party sucking off a black guy. Then she finds a guy that was bullied outside the party, tied up side down and she sucks and fucks him.

I was not given much information to go on. And when I asked for more details or direction so I can find it. The trail ended because the anonymous follower never responded back.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.