Click Here!

Help looking for HG/DM

Guest citibarn

Guest citibarn

This is all I remember:

Draco and Hermione pairing where Draco abducts Hermione to his mansion and puts a cloak/spell over it so that only people he wants can see them inside the mansion.

Draco keeps Hermione locked up in the mansion. Harry and Ron go to the mansion to look for Hermione but cannot see her due to the cloak.

Hermione finds out that she is two months pregnant and goes into a frenzy. Draco obliviates her and lies that she fell down the stairs later. They start over again until one day Hermione remembers that Draco abducted her. Hermione becomes confused.

Draco somehow through out was under Lucius's control.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LilySawyer
This is all I remember:

Draco and Hermione pairing where Draco abducts Hermione to his mansion and puts a cloak/spell over it so that only people he wants can see them inside the mansion.

Draco keeps Hermione locked up in the mansion. Harry and Ron go to the mansion to look for Hermione but cannot see her due to the cloak.

Hermione finds out that she is two months pregnant and goes into a frenzy. Draco obliviates her and lies that she fell down the stairs later. They start over again until one day Hermione remembers that Draco abducted her. Hermione becomes confused.

Draco somehow through out was under Lucius's control.

I am looking for this fic as well but I can remember more. It started off with Draco having an obsession for Hermione and he puts a mark on her body that makes her hurt when she doesnt listen to him and do what he says . She eventually overcomes it by using wandless magic. He abducts her from hogwarts and takes her to the mansion. This fic actually two fics....in the sequal is when Hermione is obliviated.

Ive been looking for this one for a while and cant find it anywhere.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kittycat30

I was looking for this story too! The first one was sad, because Draco was horribly abusive. The sequel was better, because he was realising he was wrong. He obliviated Hermione (she was pregnant), she eventually went back to Hogwarts w/ Snape. Ron was a total shit when she showed up pregnant, but D/H ended up together eventually. Please let me know if you find this - it was amazing & I would love to read it again! kk30@mugglenet.com

• 2 weeks later...
I was looking for this story too! The first one was sad, because Draco was horribly abusive. The sequel was better, because he was realising he was wrong. He obliviated Hermione (she was pregnant), she eventually went back to Hogwarts w/ Snape. Ron was a total shit when she showed up pregnant, but D/H ended up together eventually. Please let me know if you find this - it was amazing & I would love to read it again! kk30@mugglenet.com

I believe that those fics were taken down by the author for editing, but that was quite some time ago.

The author has other fics on ffnet; you could try sending her a message and asking about this one.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1161973/cravenroad7

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.