Click Here!

In the look out for 3 slash stories

Guest NellieVDS

Guest NellieVDS

Heyy guys thnx for coming by, to start I'm in search for three of my favorite stories..... The bad thing I'm only sure that the one of them is from here the rest..... Not so much. Yet all the stories are original. 

1. In a somewhat post apocalyptic world in something like a desert there is a gay guy (I think he has problems with the other communities because he was gay and didn't stay with women.… They wanted to more children and he was a good male?) something happened and a tribe(?) came that camera rarely in a year for rare merchandise and again something happened and went with them/ him? I remember a scene that their was something like a rape scene..... Didn't get that very well that our main character topped the guy from the tribe, the one that I was talking about. Also I believe that the protagonist was red headed. 
  2. There was a boy and his sister and their parent died and they went to stay with their abusive/hate everything about technology grantmother that hated him.. His sister run away or something like that with her boyfriend but she had a nice room and all good stuff while the boy had to do chores. While cleaning(?) the library he found a weird key that he found out it belonged to the gardens where he fell to a hole to a different dimension(?) and then the king(?) fell in love with him. I think there is war too somewhere. The part from the story that I remember is fro.. The early stuff. 
  3. And the final story that come for sure from here is bdsm and it's about a slave-boy(?) that he was punished(?) alongside another boy by a man. And then the other boys uncle or something came and took them both. In the start he was treating the boy baddly bad(master/slave abuse situation) later he fell in love with him. 

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide in finding any of them. I had kept them all in my past phone but it got destroyed.… All the stories are complete and if any story you know reminds you anything like the above don't hesitate to send me. ❤❤❤ 

Guest NellieVDS

Oh I love you so much right now! Thanks! The 3rd wasn't a mafia more like master/slave think I think the name was one letter word or something similar. 

Still thanks for the 1st story! ❤︎❤︎❤︎ 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.