Click Here!

Draco/Hermione

Guest gothic_rose83

Guest gothic_rose83

I read this a few months ago and can't remember the title at all.

Hermione and Draco are Head Girl/Boy and begin dating.

Hermione discovers she is actually Snape's daughter. I can't quite remember if that happens before the school year starts or shortly after. Her mother's last name is Rose (can't remember the first). She is a metamorphmagus and tells people she is switching places with a head girl from another school. Hermione then changes her appearance, puts herself in slytherin and begins using the name Paige White (I'm fairly certain that's the name she used).

I really enjoyed this story and would like to find it again.

Thanks in advance.

Hermione discovers she is actually Snape's daughter. I can't quite remember if that happens before the school year starts or shortly after. Her mother's last name is Rose (can't remember the first). She is a metamorphmagus and tells people she is switching places with a head girl from another school. Hermione then changes her appearance, puts herself in slytherin and begins using the name Paige White (I'm fairly certain that's the name she used).

Thanks in advance.

The fic is on this link- http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544193281

its called Family ties that bind by slytheringriffendor21

Your welcome B)

Hi I was so bummed when they took down your fic search. I was wondering is it its called Family ties that bind by slytheringriffendor21 a few people think this is the story as well.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by bellakuuipo

Guest gothic_rose83

I read Family ties that bind by slytheringriffendor21 and that's not the one I was looking for...I did enjoy that one though.

The one I'm looking for has:

Hermione's mom is still alive, living in the states and get's captured by You Know Who...

I forgot to fav your affn profile. I want to read your fics could I have your profile name please

I don't have any fics posted...

Thanks again. :D

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.