Click Here!

Finding H/D fics

Guest Faery Queen

Guest Faery Queen

I've been looking for a couple of fics (all Harry/Draco) and have had no luck finding them. If you know where they, could you please send a link. Or, even better, if you have them somewhere, could you please send me the story? There's a few, but I know for a fact that the creature fic was on aff!

Snape is a Vampire and so is Draco (though he might be something else as well). Harry comes back from a long summer with new friends (OCs) and he's a Succubus and possibly Veela? He's Draco's mate, but he's betrayed by someone he trusted. The non-con is there but not graphic, and the perpetrators are people he knows very well...

Harry has just married (or is about to marry) Ginny, but he's locked away in his library with Draco, who's married to Pansy. Draco wants Harry to ditch Ginny because he says they won't be able to be together anymore and Harry is trying to say that he wants Draco to get a divorce as well.

That's all for now. If you know anything, please send me an email at faeryqueen07@gmail.com

• 2 months later...
Guest le-chan

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no...0&chapter=8

its called Close Enough

I've been looking for a couple of fics (all Harry/Draco) and have had no luck finding them. If you know where they, could you please send a link. Or, even better, if you have them somewhere, could you please send me the story? There's a few, but I know for a fact that the creature fic was on aff!

Snape is a Vampire and so is Draco (though he might be something else as well). Harry comes back from a long summer with new friends (OCs) and he's a Succubus and possibly Veela? He's Draco's mate, but he's betrayed by someone he trusted. The non-con is there but not graphic, and the perpetrators are people he knows very well...

Harry has just married (or is about to marry) Ginny, but he's locked away in his library with Draco, who's married to Pansy. Draco wants Harry to ditch Ginny because he says they won't be able to be together anymore and Harry is trying to say that he wants Draco to get a divorce as well.

That's all for now. If you know anything, please send me an email at faeryqueen07@gmail.com

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.