Click Here!

Buffy's step-parent?!

Krulos

Story title is up to the writer, just please do write to me with the title and pairing, and allow me to read it and tell you what I think.

Ideas/questions/comments: feel free to ask write to me and ask.

Challenger wants: Weirdness.

Challenger doesn't want: excessive cursing/rude language- fighting: okay (as this would be a fallen family situation). Especially since Faith is basically bullying Buffy in a lot of ways now, so she'd likely push Buffy until Buffy fights back successfully + consistantly, but that's unlikely, as Faith would now have some magic aids on her side.

The reason Joyce doesn’t stand up for Buffy is because she loves and believes her wife, Faith Lehane-Summers. Favoritism abounds here in this storyline- and that’s the “big bad” involved in this!

Requested Length: 8 to 10 chapters inclusive of good length- a novella, or better yet, more.

Here it is:

Faith winds up Buffy's stepmom during Season 3 by her marrying Joyce Summers after Joyce and Hank divorced.

This would not be a happy relationship; this is Season 3 Faith, and she's jealous of Buffy, so she proceeds to steal Buffy's friends and make them *her* friends, she has already become the disciplinarian of the home, and helps Dawn to rise up while acting to "hold Buffy down" (due to her jealousy), and patrols are *WEIRD*!

Sometimes, Faith sleeps with her wife, Joyce, in Buffy's bed while Buffy's out.

This rendition of Faith would be tender with Joyce and Dawn and Buffy's friends (partly to isolate Buffy from her circle of friends and to replace her in their hearts), but rather rough with Buffy, figuring that "she can take it", partly also to help to isolate her from them as well, so by the end Buffy feels like an outsider in her own family, while her stepmom, who just moved into the family, has virtually taken over!

This would not be to advocate *for* this kind of behavior, but to advocate *against* it, by showing it as dark and perverse indeed! There would be also some of Faith working with Principal Snyder, she meets with him and promises him that she'll keep her stepdaughter Buffy (who's also her classmate as well) in line intending to do dark and twistedly painful things to her as punishment). Faith would wind up pretty popular, and aim to bump Buffy out, literally, as the blonde puts it: "Single white femaling me", only literally here: she's making her a social outcast.

Simple idea, when Buffy's 18 in her senior year of High School, at that time Faith's 21, but since Faith's just back in High School after dropping out, she's her classmate- she also charms Buffy's friends.

One possible scene is that she shows Xander her wedding ring when Xander doubts that she's married to Joyce Summers, this is after she's told her stepdaugther Buffy "You just wait till we get home, then you're going to get it." to the laughter of her newly stolen friends, including Willow and Xander, who she stole by making Buffy out to be the bad girl- due to Buffy objecting to her mom marrying another woman, who just happens to be her classmate!

Faith maneuvered Buffy into yelling at Willow, so that the two would fight, and by that she ruined their friendship, then she approached and comforted Willow- this is also before "Consequences" definitely and likely before "Bad Girls", so she was able to keep Xander as her biggest fan- she didn't sexually assault him in this storyline, but they stayed friends, and then she proceeds to isolate Buffy from her friends- she's kind of bullying her elder stepdaughter while befriending her younger one, so as to isolate Buffy from even her own little sister!

The way Faith maneuvered Buffy into yelling at Willow and Willow into yelling at Buffy was that she made certain that Buffy knew that Faith is Mrs. Summers' wife now- so then she managed to get Willow into asking Buffy what's wrong, and Buffy issues some kind of, as Willow puts it "homophobic comment" and that sets Willow off, and before you know it; Buffy's best friend isn't speaking to her! Faith also moves to isolate Buffy from her frenemy, Cordelia Chase, by befriending Miss Chase. This is the general gist of it, and I'd very much like to see what you can do with this.

Final requirement: have fun! Not worth doing if you don't have fun- I really want to see what people can make of this odd pairing story!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.