Click Here!

M/M Werewolf

Guest Sasugay

Guest Sasugay

I need help finding a story on AFF. It's been so long since I've last read it and I don't think I saved it on my rec readings because I can't find it!

Plotline: (Forgive me because it's been a long time so I'll try my best)

It started off with a child wolf found outside of the house or something (somewhere near the gates). He just escaped his old pack, who were very abusive to their omegas. The wolf child, who I don't remember the name, had omega parents. Even though both of his parents were omegas, they married anyways and had him. I don't think omegas were allowed to be with each other since they're seen as weak (I don't know really remember what happened to his parents/they're most likely dead).

Anyways, the alpha and his wife were notified of his child and they came to him to ask him some questions outside. The alpha's son, approached the wolf child, and the wolf child was being rude or something... don't really remember their interaction much but the alpha's son did not listen to his dad and kept trying to talk to the wolf child anyways. The wolf child was then taken into the infirmary where he was looked/checked at. I believe the alpha's son also came into the infirmary too, to speak to the wolf child. And I think the alpha's son is younger than the wolf child by a few years... I don't remember what happens afterwards.

Fast forward to the future a bit. The wolf child and the alpha's son has grown up. The wolf child pretty much was raised by the alpha's family. As the wolf child grew up, he pretty much endured his heat all by himself, never taking a mate. As he grew up, his relationship with the alpha's son also progressed as well, seeing as how the alpha's son would sometimes help the wolf child through his heat. (No, they never did anything sexual to soothe the heat/it was more like the alpha's son looked after him when he was in heat and that was pretty much it).

I don't really know how to explain this part so I'll try my best; In the story, if a wolf is interested in someone and wants them as a mate, they would ask a close friend to go and ask the person they're trying to court what kind of meat they like. Once they get their answer, they'll go and hunt for it; whether it's bison/rabbit/deer or whatever kind of meat it is, they'll go and hunt it and present it as a gift to the person they're trying to court (not sure if 'gift' is the right word or not but it's something they do for those they want to mate with). And so alpha's son had a bestfriend/beta that wanted to court this girl (the wolf child's friend). And so as the 'close friend' rule, he had to go and ask the girl what kind of meat she liked. The wolf child, who did not know of this tradition, thought that the reason the alpha's son asked his friend (the girl), what kind of meat she liked was because he wanted to court/mate her (which is not true and he was only doing it for his friend seeing as how it's tradition for a close friend to do so). The wolf child, if I remember correctly, was a bit hurt by this because he likes the alpha's son (they pretty much grew up together).

However, I'll skip a bit of this... After the hunting trip, the alpha's son came back with the meat that the wolf child liked and presented it to him. The alpha son's had the wolf child's friend, the girl, ask him what meat he liked before all this emotional turmoil happened, that's why he knew what to hunt for the wolf child. Obviously, the wolf child accepted the alpha's son's gift. The ending was quite happy for the two of them seeing as how the alpha and his wife were very satisfied with them together.

---------- I'm sorry if that was long! I had to do it because I wasn't sure if people would be able to help me find the story again with a short summary. (I hope you guys actually read it all + once again, I am so fucking sorry for making you guys read all this but please, I would love it if someone knows this story's name and author!!) Thank you!

• 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.