Click Here!

m/m delivery stories

Guest serenitykit

Guest serenitykit

I'm searching for a story and a germaphobe shut in who orders groceries from one specific place and they have orders to place them in the stairs and go but one time it's raining and the new guy knocks on the door. They end up fucking every time the guy come to deliver. He has a germaphobe mom who gets her husband to punish her son by beating him up or shutting off the water.

The author did a whole series of delivery guy stories, all m/m. She also did one where a guy was hired to serve food at a party and when he got there it turned out the food was being served on him, as a table. The butler torture him(used dildos and such)

I think you're talking about Azela's stories. I'm not sure if she's on the site anymore. I remember her saying last year that she was graduating from college (she goes to my son's school), and she may stop posting on AFF.

She had the whole delivery series: Chinese food, UPS, etc.; I can't remember the others.

Guest Guest

She left this author's note on one of the stories posted at A03 which I think explains why she left AFF.

The Secrets of Men Azela

Summary:

A series of one-shots

Notes:

I started this on AFF, but because this is an ongoing series I had to move it here to keep updating it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.