Click Here!

Naruto and Minato's bet

Guest TB

All of Naruto's life he wanted to surpass his parents and today his father decided to make a bet with Naruto Minato wrote the bet in a scroll and gave it to his son girlfriend Hinata to hold unknown to anyone Minato accidentally walked in on Naruto and Hinata having sex and since then Minato has been wanting to fuck Hinata and he's using the bet to get her the scroll says "Don't show Naruto or Kushina but when I win this bet you'll be fucking me and if Naruto wins I guess Naruto can fuck Kushina but we both know he won't win" if only Minato remembered to never make a bet with a Uzumaki Naruto wins and knocks out Minato and when they see what Minato wrote Kushina took Naruto inside to her room Hinata not wanting to be anywhere by Minato follows Naruto and Kushina Naruto tried to tell his mother that she didn't have to go through with the bet but Kushina said she raised Naruto to go through any bet he made so she has go through it she and Naruto then started fucking the next chapter has Kushina inviting Hinata to join her and Naruto the next chapters has Naruto and Kushina fucking allover the house and has to have Naruto and Kushina in the shower, on the kitchen table, and in front of Minato optional any of the times Naruto and Kushina fucking allover the house you can add Hinata except for in front of Minato the last chapter has Naruto on his honeymoon with his two wives Hinata and Kushina.

Guest Jojackson02

Tu idea es realmente interesante, ay muchas ideas buenas en los foros de Adult Fanfiction pero no ay nadie que les de vida y estás magníficas ideas quedan solamente como éso... ideas y nada más.

Mi idioma es el español pero si de verdad quieres que tu idea se transforme en un Fanfiction yo podría escribirlo y publicar los capítulos aquí en el foro para que tu los traduzcas y los publiques como tu historia, yo no quiero ningún reconocimiento, yo escribiría tu historia porque me gusto tu idea.

¿aceptas?

Guest Jojackson02

Your idea is really interesting, there are many good ideas in the forums Adult Fanfiction but alas no one that gives them life and are great ideas are just like that ... ideas and nothing else.

My language is Spanish but if you really want your idea become a fanfiction I could write and publish the chapters here so that you translate them and publish them as your story, I do not want any recognition, I would write your story because I like your idea.

Do you agree?

Your idea is really interesting, there are many good ideas in the forums Adult Fanfiction but alas no one that gives them life and are great ideas are just like that ... ideas and nothing else.

My language is Spanish but if you really want your idea become a fanfiction I could write and publish the chapters here so that you translate them and publish them as your story, I do not want any recognition, I would write your story because I like your idea.

Do you agree?

sure I guess that can work thanks

Guest Jojackson02

Chapter 1.
Uchiha Sasuke a ninja 16-year-old village hidden among the leaves sitting under the shade of a tree meditating on the problems of his life, until ...
-Sasuke!- Shouted a hyperactive blond teenager landed in front of the young Uchiha before take aim strongly with his index finger and shout
-fight me!-.
Sasuke just watched him for a moment with your poker face and said:
-now not Naruto.
-than! You and I been looking for more than two hours to practice some taijutsu and when at last I find you say no! -.
Sasuke growled in annoyance and said:
Exactly dobe, now leave me alone ... I have a lot to think.
Listening to the words of Sasuke, Naruto relaxed his hyperactive attitude and asked: 'You talk about what you so thoughtful -.
-no, Sasuke growled.

Edited by WillowDarkling
Exceeded the allowed 10 lines of story material

Guest Jojackson02

hello TB

regretted the delay, this is the first chapter, fanfic's all yours publish it to your name in fanfiction and name it as you like.

once again I apologize for my tardiness.

hello TB

regretted the delay, this is the first chapter, fanfic's all yours publish it to your name in fanfiction and name it as you like.

once again I apologize for my tardiness.

It's OK I don't mind the tardiness I'll post it tomorrow sometime I saw a few mistakes and I'll be giving you credit for the story it wouldn't feel right if I don't do that

The forum is not where you post stories. Any further posts containing story chapters will be deleted in full. You can post the story in the Archive, and post a link to that story here, then start a story discussion thread here in the appropriate forum to continue work on it.

If this is a co-authored story then make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules concerning those.

If you post the story on a different site, please do NOT use the AFF forum for further story discussions.

See here for the Forum rules: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/60654-forum-rules-mandatory-reading/

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator.

Keep in mind we don't permit posting someone else's work even with permission. If you're not an active co-author, with permissions, and having followed the proper procedures, we will delete the story.

You can read the Terms of Service here: http://www.adult-fanfiction.org/tos.php

Guest Jojackson02

The forum is not where you post stories. Any further posts containing story chapters will be deleted in full. You can post the story in the Archive, and post a link to that story here, then start a story discussion thread here in the appropriate forum to continue work on it.

If this is a co-authored story then make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules concerning those.

If you post the story on a different site, please do NOT use the AFF forum for further story discussions.

See here for the Forum rules: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/60654-forum-rules-mandatory-reading/

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator.

my mistake , sorry

Guest Jojackson02

It's OK I don't mind the tardiness I'll post it tomorrow sometime I saw a few mistakes and I'll be giving you credit for the story it wouldn't feel right if I don't do that

Hello TB

I was reading the rules of service, I tried to check but I could not do it because I did not speak English and the Google translator is not very good, you could give me some direction to send the following chapters in the future?

Guest Guest_TB_

Hello TB

I was reading the rules of service, I tried to check but I could not do it because I did not speak English and the Google translator is not very good, you could give me some direction to send the following chapters in the future?

Could you email me a copy of the story?

siocloup@mail.com

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.