Click Here!

Looking for.

Vampirezdarkgurl

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Faery Queen
Hey guys and girls. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find the story, "Harry's Baby Boy" I have the link for FF.net, but the story was taken down. I don't know if it's been posted any where else or not, but I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks.

<_<

What is the story about? I've some stories whose names have been changed, so I might be able to help if you give more information!

What is the story about? I've some stories whose names have been changed, so I might be able to help if you give more information!

Harry adopts his nephew because, I think he has magic and the Dursley's are abusing him or they just didn't want him. Harry takes him to Hogwarts with him and the baby thinks his name is bad (I think I'm getting two differnet stories mixed up with this summary. XD)

But the baby isn't Harry's by Mpreg, and I know it's slowly becomes a Harry/Draco story.

I can't really think of anything else. Thanks for the help. B)

• 2 months later...
Guest slashlover
Harry adopts his nephew because, I think he has magic and the Dursley's are abusing him or they just didn't want him. Harry takes him to Hogwarts with him and the baby thinks his name is bad (I think I'm getting two differnet stories mixed up with this summary. XD)

But the baby isn't Harry's by Mpreg, and I know it's slowly becomes a Harry/Draco story.

I can't really think of anything else. Thanks for the help. :jaws:

Ok I don't really know many harry/draco stories like this but there is a Harry/snape story on fanfiction.net that has the same plot has you have mentioned It is called Meeting the Family » by Bleudiablo. I think this is the story you are looking for. I know one Harry/Draco story whare Harry adopts a child that isn't his. It's called secrets by Vorabiza on hpfandom.net

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.