Click Here!

The missing Harry Potter Stories

Guest Cruisegirl

Guest Cruisegirl

Hi, I often save the stories I like from the adult fanficiton. Last two weeks i checked out few stories i saved and it was fine. Then now i checked these again, more than half of the stories I saved said error messages and they can't open it because can't find the severs. stories like "Broken Dreams" "Beyond the Pale" What is going on. I know some stories might stop posting but not more than half of the stores that are like 25 of them within one week?

We had a server upgrade, and while there should be no lingering issues from that upgrade, it never hurts to clear your browser's cache and cookies, close the browser down fully to complete the clearing, and then restart the browser.

Broken Dreams by onecelestialbeing is still on the site, as is Beyond the Pale by goldhorse.

If the list is the old format, like we had on the old profiles, those links don't work. Anything you save as recommended reading on your new profile should work. :)

What's the browser on your Mac, Safari? This thread has instructions for most browsers.

Edited by BronxWench

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.