Click Here!

Author's stories duplicated

http://tv.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296771716

Looks like everything this author writers under TV is duplicated in seperate story sections.

(I have not linked every story as requested as there are over fifty stories duplicated, however it is clear from the list which is duplicating which.)

Edited by Joandoe

• 3 weeks later...
http://tv.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296771716

Looks like everything this author writers under TV is duplicated in seperate story sections.

(I have not linked every story as requested as there are over fifty stories duplicated, however it is clear from the list which is duplicating which.)

Actually, I posted them in both places because I figured there were people who liked one fandom and might not read the other, since they're all technically crossovers. But since apparently somebody wants me to lose all my hits/reviews out of jealousy, that's fine. Just go on and keep them all in Dr. Who, since that's the more mature fandom anyway.

that's alright, where you find 'em like this, it's best to put up the author profile

I'm taking them all out of Torchwood and putting them only in Doctor Who, since there's apparently some jealousy that I'm getting a lot of hits/reviews. Honestly, I'd expected people on an ADULT-oriented site to act more maturely than that.

• 1 month later...
I'm taking them all out of Torchwood and putting them only in Doctor Who, since there's apparently some jealousy that I'm getting a lot of hits/reviews. Honestly, I'd expected people on an ADULT-oriented site to act more maturely than that.

Here's the thing, if you paid attention, the reviews were MERGED from the duplicates, as well as the hits and ratings. The only place I don't do that, is if it's cross posted across subdomains.