Click Here!

I'm Desperate

Guest Jess

Guest Jess

I hope someone can help me find a story that I have been looking for for the past 2 weeks. I don't remember the title or author because I read it some time ago but I think in the story Hermione had broken up with a boyfriend over the summer and ended up hooking up with Blaise, but when they get back to school she hooks up with Draco. I remember she snuck into Slytherin one night and on her way out she was cornered by Blaise. At one point in the story I also believe Draco sneaks into Hermione's bed and they have to be quiet because of the girls she shares the room with.

I'm so desperate to find this story, it's driving me crazy that I can't.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Poison4Girl
I hope someone can help me find a story that I have been looking for for the past 2 weeks. I don't remember the title or author because I read it some time ago but I think in the story Hermione had broken up with a boyfriend over the summer and ended up hooking up with Blaise, but when they get back to school she hooks up with Draco. I remember she snuck into Slytherin one night and on her way out she was cornered by Blaise. At one point in the story I also believe Draco sneaks into Hermione's bed and they have to be quiet because of the girls she shares the room with.

I'm so desperate to find this story, it's driving me crazy that I can't.

Could it be Contrast by TomFeltonIsKindaHot?

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600008567

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.