Click Here!

Taboo Box (Medaka Box)

Guest TropicThunder

Guest TropicThunder

Anyone seen this? Basically, Medaka get's "tricked" (I use the word loosely) into selling herself into slavery, and because of the type of person she is, she sees no way to escape. Despite nothing forcing her to follow said contract aside from her morals.

I'd like to see someone pick it up, and carry on, possibly including some of the other girls as well.

Hi, I have disabled the link in your post, because we don't allow unauthorized continuations of stories here on AFF.

If you want to see this story continued, you'll need to have the original author contact us directly, giving you permission to do so. We need to hear this from them, or we can't allow it.

We also ask that you not encourage what amounts to plagiarism here on AFF. We take an exceedingly dim view of that here, as you can see by our Hall of Shame.
Thanks!

Doesn't matter, we'll still need permission from the author her-/himself.

I looked at that last line again, a little better and yes, you're right, the author is asking for someone to pick up the story. So, I have restored the link in your original post, in case there is anyone interested in picking it up. But we will still need permission from the original author for our records.

Here is a link to information how the "adoption" process works here on AFF: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/21142-how-to-use-this-forum/

There you can find the email, where we will need the permission sent from the original author.

And I would also like to remind people that AFF is not associated with FF.net in any way, shape or form.

On behalf of the archive staff, let me second what WillowDarkling's said. We need the adoption documented for us, by the original author from FFN. I can't accept that line as a valid permission for my records. I'm happy to have the permission sent to me by the original author via FFN's PM system - I'm also BronxWench there. But it must originate with that author.

No, this is the right location, since you are challenging someone to pick up the story.

It i just that if anyone, or you yourself, decides to take it on, we will need the Original Author (DarkHeartGuru on FF.net) to send us a line and let us know that whoever picks it up has her/his permission.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.