Click Here!

RE Crossover Challenge

InvidiaRed

Its more probable than one would think.

after all the times lines create a perfect opportunity for this crossover.

The final battle of hogwarts occurs in the early hours May 2nd 1998

hikers and campers begin to become victims of bizarre homicides in the arklay mountains exactly in that month. Raccoon city rapidly devolves into chaos by September 24 and is finally destroyed by October 1 at dawn. That's four months of possibility with an explosive climax.

Here's the challenge for Harry Potter fans.

We know the muggle side of events.

How does the wizarding world handle it? Therein lies the challenge.

For while the wizarding world has begun to recover from the second rise of He-who-must-not-be-named. They are unaware of the danger coming from the muggle world where the results of unethical experimentation of viral weaponry are about to be felt for the first time in and around the midwest city of Raccoon. To say nothing of the various umbrella branches in europe and the horrors they've got cooking up in their labs.

The wizarding world is separate from the muggle one but a mutagenic airborne virus cares little for boundaries.

There's no telling what could happen when the product of mad science and magic collide.

There are few things on the cool meter that can compare to dragons

but come on

Mutant Zombie Dragons at the least rank pretty high and keep in mind dragon blood has healing properties

so the only thing higher on that list is perhaps Dragon B.O.Ws. The Nundu itself breathes virulent disease and is pretty much a thing of horror; being that it takes a hundred wizards working in tandem just to take a single one down.

There is also enough mystery to Umbrella that its quite possible they've been getting subtle aid from practitioners of the Dark Arts. The wizarding world has laws against the creation of new magical creatures. But if anything I bet there is no law about creating new creatures the muggle way.

An unscrupulous company such as Umbrella only cares about results and practitioners of the Dark Arts only care about power. Both are right at that point where utmost secrecy and paranoia abound and the only thing that matters is results. To the practitioners of the Dark Arts that challenge would be welcome for a chance at power at the expense of foolish muggles meddling with the foundations of life itself. For that hydra that arises no matter how many of its heads are cut off its versatility is unmatched.

One only has to be ruthless enough to grasp that usefulness and make those results.

Any pairing open for the possibilities are endless as the potential of mayhem and cacophonous moans of the many dead.

Goodluck and remember the various wikis can be quite helpful. ;D

• 1 month later...

I read this really hot Resident Evil x Harry Potter crossover on AFF, where Harry travels from a different dimension and to avoid the pain of seeing his parents and younger version of himself leaves the magical world. He is employed by Umbrella, who turns him into a hermaphrodite to have sex with the t-virus reanimated zombies.. the author took it down due to a misplaced disclaimer...

I am willing to write your challenge if I can change a few things...

one - Harry was not the boy-who-lived, he was born to cock-whore Lily, in 1976. he is sold to the umbrella corporation for experimentation by a greedy light witch who runs a magical orphanage.

two - starts during Raccoon city

three - Slash and possibly mpreg...

are there any kinks or plot devices you would like to see or not see? ps: please contact me if you will allow me to write this?

merula.aeolus@gmail.com

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.