Click Here!

DirtyAngel: Review responses and whatever! :)

DirtyAngel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had to go back in the SB to find what Steve did. I agree with Sniper - would like to have been a fly on the wall during that exchange. Sounds like you have a lot of support from the kids, parents and fellow teachers. THAT IS A GOOD THING!!

It speaks volumes about you. That kind of support can't be ignored by the administrators.

For what it's worth I'm with you.

B

• 2 weeks later...

I am so sorry, I was supposed to post last night but got sidetracked :blush:

I hope the sidetrack was of a pleasurable event. While we are anxious for your offering, take all the time you want. You have been through a hell of a lot recently on top of the pregnancy.

I personally appreciate you taking time to throw a comment on here or Mangus's main page. I have seen some of you posting on the SB but if I'm not on at the correct time I will miss it all.

Take care.

B

soooo, next chapters will be delayed, blame it on Chrissy. We've been working on the halloween Round Robin thingy

BOOO !! Tell ChrissyQ you have important work to do on CHOICES. Of course it's your "Choice" but I think many of us would prefer to see more of your Choices story. Not that we wouldn't read your other offerings BUT.

B

I was actually gonna sort of end it there, leave Lucas's fate to your imagination...do you guys really want to know what they did to him? It's probably not as bad as what you come up with but I can write it if you really want me too.

YES. Don't know about the others but I would like to know about the what and how. I see you changed you avatar. I assume that is your picture. How far along are you? i jus saw a comment in the SB about kid getting heavy. Was wondering if it was one already there or the one to come. :hiya:

B

One to come, and yep thats me just shy of five months.

So inquirering minds want to know huh? Guess I'll have to make another phone call ;) not sure myself what happened...had to be something special though, last time I saw him he crossed the street to avoid me, which was just fine by me

Not sure, but they laughed when I asked, said they would write up what they remember, read what they're willing to tell me, and send me an email. Kinda scared to read it. These are some freaky girls :o

Can't be but so bad if he was still walking without assistance. Personally I think a 16oz ball-peing hammer to the kneecaps would be a minimum.

:smartass:

B

i asked them not to do anything back then, I still thought it was my fault and yes I know how stupid that sounds but I was a kid. Now i'd dismember him with a spoon, the wizard gave me a spine :P

so i suppose since they were going against my wishes, and I should have known they would, stupid kid remember. Anyway, they were probably careful not to leave any permanantr physical injuries. they don't like to upset me, very sweet and thoughtful girls actually :P

I think if you hadn't kept a tight reign he would be looking at the grass from the other side. Unless I miss my guess they could leave some scars that would never be traced. There are a few on here that would inflict harm on him that he would carry to the grave, if the body was found.

Still curious what they did to get his "attention"

:gossip:

B

Edited by Rescue25

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.