Click Here!

DirtyAngel: Review responses and whatever! :)

DirtyAngel

so on to review responses for Choices:

Than: I know, Magus said I should have a cliffhanger so...

JoeLong: Yeah she's looking but doesn't seem to be any normal girls out there. And she'll share a few more escapades in flashbacks :P

Rescue: Yeah, he helped a lot, there's a few places he basically wrote it and it was so much better I left it in. Gave him a by line even. And it could be hubby...

Sniper: Thanks, I know its a little rough in places but I'm learning :) And yeah, Magus is kinda addicted to saturday matinee serials LOL, OMG how's are hero get out of that one? Thanks again for the nice welcome.

So there you go. Hope you all enjoyed it and am writing chapter two now, but I'm a bit slow...please be patient with me :)

You have similar styles. but it is to be expected that the student would be similar to the instructor.

You didn't comment on the spoiler.

B

That was actually about Magus, evidently Max and crew are being difficult again. I told him to kill them all, he could wrap the story up in two chapters. He said he could do it in one :P

Pretty sure its not gonna happen though. LOL

more review responses for Choices

first thanks for all the positive feedback.

Tahn: It gets sadder :(

Sniper: yeah, Sam is based on someone very close to me, as for naming characters, they are take offs of the people we know, the names sound less fake that way, Magus does the same thing. As for if she tells Sam, well you'll just have to wait :)

Rescue: Thanks

I declare that we should form a committee of your friends and fans, and do us a little hunting down of a certain person.

Oh no, if she ever says yes he's mine and mine alone! He'll wish he was with the twins again!

I had forgotten how she was when we first met, by the Tim she finished the first flashback I wanted to hunt him down and skin him inch by bloody inch!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.