Click Here!

I would like to delete my account.

Guest Everyoneshallbenude

Guest Everyoneshallbenude

I just recently created an account, it doesn't seem to be any different from not having one. I would like to delete, but no one seems to be emailing me back.

Yes, that is the email to request an account deletion. And yes, it has been three days since your initial request. As DemonGoddess061 said, she answers tech support requests in 48 hours unless she has been extremely busy, in which case it can take a day or two longer. That would be 72 to 96 hours, although you got a response here, on this thread, in less than 12 hours. The staff here, from the owner on down, is comprised entirely of volunteers, and most of us work in addition to our time here at AFF. If we are slow, it's not because we're ignoring anyone. We could simply be very, very busy with things unrelated to AFF.

Now, I did check our archive for that pen name, and I am not coming up with a profile. This would presumably mean that the account has been deleted.

Just so that you understand how this works, if your email address returns your AFF archive profile on a Google search, it can take anywhere from 30 days to 120 days for Google's bots to recrawl the appropriate portions of this site and update Google's records. This is a process which is entirely out of our control. We have no ability to cause Google to update faster, and no way of knowing when we will be recrawled.

I do not believe it is the usual procedure to email after the account has been deleted. I don't always have the time to email people when I've submitted an email address redaction request that has been processed. In a perfect world, we'd have the time to email our members, but things are rarely perfect.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.