Click Here!

Fate Stay Night Bad End Lemons

Guest Soulvanguard

Hm one issue regarding Berserkers is their whole "lack of personality" while under Mad Enhancement. Would Caster find some way to get Mordred here out of her berserker mindstate so she could be properly broken in by Shirou?

Also I hope Caster would allow Mordred to still dress like this.

Guest Soulvanguard

Well actually the entire mad enhancement bit isn't entirely true. I mean yes they do have that skill and they are like that in combat but when out of it Berserkers should be able to reason and talk. The reason that Hercules never did is because Iylla never turned it off as account how much pain sustaining his very presence causes her. She is a tad vindictive, as for Berserker in Fate Zero a.k.a. Lancelot he felt a massive amount of grief and despair over his actions in past she he didn't want to remember and instead wanted to remain insane.

So as long as Servant doesn't want to be insane or master isn't keeping servant insane purposely they should be able to have their personality (at least while out of combat). Plus Mordred doesn't have really much regrets over her actions in past life so yeah. Well, worst case scenario you could always use command spell to force them to regain rationality.

Well anyway moving onto the idea:)

Nice idea with Caster and yeah she could easily do that to Shirou with entire mental manipulation as well as kill switch. Saber would be forced to go along for now for fear of Shirou's safety so its a pretty good plan on Casters part as well as good work on you for thinking it up. Only thing that Caster might not foresee is becoming genuinely fond of Shirou as well as somewhat sympathetic as his past comes to light. While she may be a cold blooded magus when doing her actions she isn't necessary outright evil and is capable of showing a softer side. Well that will take a some time though so moving on.

But after the first time she got too uppity, Caster decided to punish her, leaving Saber in a similar state to UBW: bound, dressed up like a doll, and under constant pleasure that never actually lets her orgasm. Until, after a day or two, when she begs for relief, as a reward, Caster lets Shirou have her. Only, since she's taken a liking to them, Caster insists Saber has to be a virgin for their wedding night, and Shirou is only allowed to fuck Saber's ass. Then she finally releases the spell keeping Saber from cumming.
Yeah, Caster does have a fondness for Sabers appearance and looks. Still you have to admit she has some great taste in outfits as dress she chose for Saber looked really fine:)
As for Sakura, thinking on it if she should know about Sakura's situation there is a good chance she would move as you said since she would probably see something of herself in Sakura. Namely how she was thrust into a unwanted situation and made to suffer shame and humiliation for it. Also wouldn't doubt that Makiri magecraft would deeply offend her sense of aesthetics as a magus and both individuals Zouken and Shinji would disgust her. Though really those two would mostly disgust anyone.
Even better, since they're not wives, there's no need for Caster's romanticism, and they can get fucked in any way. And it makes for a great show: Saber, still being punished but getting more and more turned on and jealous as Shirou fucks Sakura silly, then Sakura orders Rider to join so she can enjoy Shirou, too. Only Rider doesn't really want to, and is being forced into it, until partway through when she realizes she's enjoying it. Rider's "Betrayed and Broken" ending.
Yup also quite a nice thought, honestly I'm sad in how Rider dies in Unlimited Blade works. She is pretty much my favorite girl in fate so I would have liked to have seen more of her. Also even if she isn't that fond of Shirou now, it's shown in Hollow Ataraxia given enough time she does fall for him so she gets a happy end as well as Sakura.
Admittedly only person who really gets a truly bad ending here is Rin (lol). I especially applaud you for scenario you came up with her. No doubt it chilled Rin's bones to very core when she first heard what sort of fate awaits her. Well few years later she'll probably just be officially part of harem though (lol).
As for Iylla... well played sir, well played. You did quite a great job in coming up with these possible endings and somewhat twisting them into Bad good endings so to speak. Well done.

Guest Soulvanguard

This is a thought I had earlier but somewhat want to revisit.

Speaking on different servants and the like I had a few thoughts on that. One is basically having Sakura summoning Caster instead of Rider but not the typically Caster. Instead she summons TOHSAKA she is in the minor character list in Type moon wikia essentially its a HS Rin or rather Counter guardian Rin. Here is the description

TOHSAKA (トーサカ, TŌSAKA?), also known as TO-SAKA, is a parody version of Rin Tohsaka appearing inCapsule Servant, acting as an enemy Master. She is a "miraculous" Heroic Spirit born in a world line in whichShirou Emiya did not become the Heroic Spirit EMIYA. She made a pact with the world because of her never-ending debt.

Anyway as you know Shinji ends up wresting control from Sakura and thus putting this adult version of Rin at his mercy (who turned out surprisingly busty) as well as probably use her to get at her younger self as well and thus having both Rin's at his beck and call.

Thus have Shinji go around laying his hands on various Fate cast ladies and such. Plus Rin was chosen as a master so he could force her to summon a servant and since there is still catalyst for Medusa that was gathered that could be used to summon Rider.

Now lets see, from then on how could this be tweaked with what happens next.

Yeah, they sort of go back and forth about Mad Enhancement, whether it's something that Berserkers just always have going on or it's a status that can be turned on and off. I tend to favor the latter interpretation, and just go with Illya refusing to turn it off for Heracles because everything about his summoning and being her Servant hurts, and Kariya was too shit and Lancelot too angst for him to ever not be Mad Enhanced.

And personally, I consider Caster as understanding the value of the impression as a whole. Meaning that, while Mordred and Saber look exactly alike, and they both look wonderful in most things, because of their personality differences, there are things that suit one but not the other. So she'll totally dress Mordred up in things, match her with Saber, put her in fancy dresses sometimes for the sake of gap moe, but as a general rule, she sees that more tomboyish clothes, i.e. exactly that kind of outfit, still fit Mordred best.

Honestly, the main reason I didn't throw Caster in was because it started from the position of her still being with Kuzuki and just getting Shirou on her side. Not that she couldn't be added.

And, no offense, but I have no comment for the TOHSAKA idea, for 2 reasons. 1, I just don't like Shinji. He's good for the role he has in the story, just...the role he has in the story is the sleazebag. 2, the reason Rider doesn't kill Shinji before he gets the Book of the False Attendent is basically because Sakura doesn't want her to, and Rider basically just does whatever Sakura wants at that point. Rin, any Rin, put in a situation where Sakura is handing her over to Shinji as a Servant, will say "Fuck that noise" and kill him immediately.

Well, that is true and a good point.

Anybody interested in going over Rin, Saber, and Shirou losing to Iylla and Berserker.

Thus Shirou becomes Iylla's plaything and makes him watch while Berserker violates both Saber and Rin? I kinda like that idea especially bit with Sella and Leysritt attending to Shirou while this is going on and he is forced to watch and be pleasured.

There was nice little doujinshi of this happening to Rin sadly while it is beautifully drawn its way to short.

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/815858/88b3cef60d/

Heh with Leysritt and Sella attending to Shirou, I hope Leysritt sucks or wrings Shirou dry through her the use of her breasts and mouth. She has a 92cm bust, the largest bust in FSN, so we need to see lots of lovely paizuri from Leysritt!

Edited by warellis

Well if you count Luvia then Leysritt is technically tied for first place personally wouldn't mind seeing Rin dealing with Berserker's mad induced thrusts:)

Hm do you think Luvia and Leysritt are the same in breast size?

Ooh you know what would be fun? Shirou, Rin, and Saber getting to watch each other up close as they're all being fucked/raped. Like both sides get to watch the other get cheated away. Like Shirou gets to watch Saber and Rin fall into getting mind broken from Berserker's dick and they get to watch Shirou fall into getting mind broken from Ilya and her maids.

Or maybe Ilya does something like have Shirou rape Saber in like a Berserker state and at the end she takes off the madness to let him see who he'd raped.

Edited by warellis

I remember it being mention in that spin off with Iylla as a magical girl, girls were in bath and Iylla looking at Luvia's breasts saying she was as big as Leysritt

Anyway nice suggestion with both ideas, yeah I imagine Shirou would do a bit of mind break realizing what he has done not to mention feel horribly guilty as well. Still I like you earlier idea with Saber, Rin, and Shirou end up watching each other as they are being taken advantage of. Makes you wonder when they will simply break down and just enjoy it.

Still among them all I might pity Rin the most having to deal with his violent and powerful thrusts, she is most delicate amongst three of them:)

There is the one bad end with Shirou agreeing to be Illya's servant where he then winds up under her direct control. And to me, the implication sounds like she transferred him to a doll body, kind of like what he wound up with in HF True, although probably more like a custom homunculus given it was Illya rather than them tracking down one of Touko's dolls. So a Shirou that not only can't disobey Illya, but also can be whatever kind of custom body she might have wanted, and could easily be of comparable strength and durability to Leysritt.

That actually does sound more like what she'd do at that point than just throwing them at Berserker. Archer just recovered, Saber's running on fumes, both Berserker and Leysritt (who is said to be of comparable strength to a Servant) are there, plus a conceivably similarly strong homunculus Shirou... Once it's shown that Illya knows they're there, Archer stays to occupy Berserker while they try to find Shirou. Illya lets them go, and they find Shirou, only for him to turn on them because Illya ordered him to in advance. Archer dies from Berserker and Leysritt, while Illya "has Rin and Saber see that Shirou has become [hers]," in whatever way seems most suitable.

Well that is a nice set up but your a bit off about Leysritt as it's really only her physical strength that's comparable to a Servant, she loses out in other stats and more importantly skill. At most she would be a step below Bazetts level or lower which is still pretty damn good considering that Bazzet's overall abilities basically put her on low tier servant scale despite her being human.

That is a pretty amazing accomplishment actually.

Anyway nice set up man:)

So how do you think Iylla will toy with Saber and Rin then after she demonstrates how Shirou has become "hers"

By the way, anyone ever wonder how things might have turned out differently if... lets say when Shirou and Iylla first met when she told him to summon a servant soon or he'll die in middle of night instead of Shirou just pausing in confusion and letting her walk away he stops her. Something like him being concerned for little girl who is out in middle of night away from home and thus treats her nicely and takes her home. Of course considering absurd difference he'll probably end up having to piggyback Iylla to residence (lol) which in turn puts him in her grasp from get go.

Another idea is what if Shinji approached Shirou first before Rin did and manage to form a alliance with him (though of course that will require some finagling to manage).

You know with Leysritt, I could imagine Ilya, possibly to break and punish Shirou, casting some sort of spell on Shirou's dick to keep him from cumming for a while, feeling the orgasms build up, while Leysritt is sucking and stroking his dick with her breasts again and again and again. So like at the end he's agreeing to anything Ilya has to say just so he can cum.

And when she finally does let him cum by releasing the spell, and with the help of one last set of strokes from Leysritt's boobs, Shirou is just blasting a, from his POV, seemingly unending load of cum splattering Leysritt's breasts and face, kinda like this just with Leysritt:

lwV7ikD.jpg

An opposite sort of thing that could be done to toy with Shirou I learned from discussing with VotedForKodos is where Ilya could have Leysritt drain Shirou dry through her mouth and breasts and then Ilya puts a magic cock ring on Shirou that will force him to have an erection. This allows for endless fucking because the ring won't let him come down until he cums except Leysritt already drained him dry.

Well that is a nice set up but your a bit off about Leysritt as it's really only her physical strength that's comparable to a Servant, she loses out in other stats and more importantly skill. At most she would be a step below Bazetts level or lower which is still pretty damn good considering that Bazzet's overall abilities basically put her on low tier servant scale despite her being human.

That is a pretty amazing accomplishment actually.

Anyway nice set up man:)

So how do you think Iylla will toy with Saber and Rin then after she demonstrates how Shirou has become "hers"

By the way, anyone ever wonder how things might have turned out differently if... lets say when Shirou and Iylla first met when she told him to summon a servant soon or he'll die in middle of night instead of Shirou just pausing in confusion and letting her walk away he stops her. Something like him being concerned for little girl who is out in middle of night away from home and thus treats her nicely and takes her home. Of course considering absurd difference he'll probably end up having to piggyback Iylla to residence (lol) which in turn puts him in her grasp from get go.

Another idea is what if Shinji approached Shirou first before Rin did and manage to form a alliance with him (though of course that will require some finagling to manage).

That reminds me of Chaos Theory where Shirou's kindness to Ilya at the beginning of the War changes things significantly.

As for Ilya toying with Saber & Rin, maybe she could have Shirou throat fuck them? So they can see he's now truly in her grasp? Just have him thrusting deep into Rin & Saber's throats. Heck maybe since they'd probably be broken at that point, they'd be eagerly sucking on Shirou as he throat fucks them.

Another fun thing I remember from talking with VotedForKodos deals with a possible Prisma Ilya 3rei bad end. This would have spoilers so be warned:

The Shirou of Miyu's world helped her escape to the main Prisma-verse, at the cost of getting captured by the Ainsworths. They chose to keep him alive and imprisoned in their dungeon for some reason, probably for the purposes of interrogation. And frankly, there's too much sexual tension between him and Angelica. So, having caused the loss of their Holy Grail and the Gilgamesh card, he is held for punishment. Angelica, Beatrice, and the Sakura working for the Ainsworths regularly go down there to make use of him. Beatrice justifies it to herself in spite of her devotion to Julian by saying Shirou is just a convenient dick to fuck, and that it doesn't matter if there's no feelings behind it. Angelica is just all over establishing dominance and proving her superiority, constantly telling him that every time they have sex, he's closer to betraying Miyu. Plus, once she gets Rin and Luvia and does the soul swappping thing, she uses their controlled bodies, to degrade them as nothing but possessions. Sakura aims to fuck him until he loves her more than Miyu. Where the other ideas had more going all directions, this is more just the 3 females using Shirou, and sometimes using him at the same time. Final, darker option: when Miyu gets captured, before telling Shirou, one of them goes and blindfolds him and gags Miyu, telling him there's a special surprise, and telling Miyu if she doesn't cooperate, they'll kill Shirou. The girl forces Miyu to fuck Shirou, while he just believes it's the same old story he's used to. Then when they've finished (not just once, but until neither of them can continue), Miyu gets the gag removed and Shirou gets the blindfold removed, only for him to realize that the sex he's enjoyed most in his life was his little sister, desperately fucking him to save his life, with tears running down her face. Yeah, that part came from a dark place.

Maid Rin and Maid Luvia:

nzNN8zz.jpg

Angelica Normal Outfit:

j1pcG33.png

So9N7dW.jpg

Angelica Gilgamesh Outfit:

oB8kDxb.jpg

DLhokxG.jpg

mGqCP6q.jpg

Angelica in color:

oESx2om.jpg

Edited by warellis

Lancelot Sakura!

wjhtYZU.jpg

PlPqjMI.jpg

63JiZas.jpg

IIsYdIt.jpg

VqPUycs.jpg

This is connected with the post above.

I remember it being mention in that spin off with Iylla as a magical girl, girls were in bath and Iylla looking at Luvia's breasts saying she was as big as Leysritt

Anyway nice suggestion with both ideas, yeah I imagine Shirou would do a bit of mind break realizing what he has done not to mention feel horribly guilty as well. Still I like you earlier idea with Saber, Rin, and Shirou end up watching each other as they are being taken advantage of. Makes you wonder when they will simply break down and just enjoy it.

Still among them all I might pity Rin the most having to deal with his violent and powerful thrusts, she is most delicate amongst three of them:)

Now I'm imagining Rin & Saber trying to get that little bit closer so they can at least kiss him. Like maybe it's something brief but maybe they can get some pleasure from that or possibly just gain some momentary pleasure to ease what they're going through right then.

Edited by warellis

Wow that sounds amazing and don't worry I'm up to date and familiar with series you mentioned. I really want someone to try and write those scenes you mentioned in particular ones about Sakura, Angelica, and doll Luvia and Rin would be quite something to see.

Angelica is lovely and Lancelot Sakura is hot! Yes I could imagine Angelica in her Gilgamesh outfit continuously squeezing and stroking everything out of Miyuverse Shirou with her breasts. The best part, the Gilgamesh outfit allows her to give clothes paizuri to Shirou & the bra/bikini could make the paizuri feel extra tight, wince it's squeezing her breasts together and such.

And what do you think of what I said about Rin & Saber? The kiss thing and the throat fucking I mean.

Edited by warellis

Yeah that is a rather tantalizing image of Angelica, a intense riding scene showing how she dominates over Shirou would be good as well.

As for Rin and Saber with kissing scene, I think its a good touch though no doubt before they could do so they would be pull backed and further intensely violated of if Iylla is feeling nice she'll let them go through with it.

Nice touch with throat bit as well, though perhaps also let Shirou be conscious but not in control of his actions as he violates them thus he can feel regretful and remorseful but literally can't help himself.

For even more guilt, what if both Rin and Saber are enjoying it because they're too mind broken to object and part of them knows it's Shirou's dick they're feeling stuffed into their throats? Like Illyasviel shows Shirou they're mind broken and Shirou still has enough sense to feel guilt over what has happened.

Hm what if Berserker for this scene isn't Heracles but is Mordred instead? Maybe she could possibly enjoy Shirou along with fucking Rin and Saber into mind brokenness? Like enjoy Shirou when Ilya let's her have fun with him both as a conquest and to fuck over Saber even more.

If you're wondering, just assume Ilya and Sella gave her a magic dick so maybe she can stuff Shirou with it as well or have him suck on it.

Heck maybe as she pounds away at Shirou's ass, Mordred is helping Shirou thrust his dick into Leysritt's cleavage, with Leysritt tightly squeezing her boobs and licking and sucking at Shirou's cock whenever it pushes up through her boobs.

Also maybe Ilya should be older looking, like this or this or this for the scene.

Heck maybe Ilya will look like this. :D

Edited by warellis

Well Merlin was able to do it and as Homunculi they might have some sort of spare parts or something. Well anyway I have no doubt Mordred would probably enjoy such activities well more in case of breaking Saber than Rin but I don't think she'd be averse to it.

As far as pictures of Iylla go, I like the second one to tell you the truth:) Well honestly they are all good but yeah that is quite image.

Well Merlin was able to do it and as Homunculi they might have some sort of spare parts or something. Well anyway I have no doubt Mordred would probably enjoy such activities well more in case of breaking Saber than Rin but I don't think she'd be averse to it.

As far as pictures of Iylla go, I like the second one to tell you the truth:) Well honestly they are all good but yeah that is quite image.

Think Mordred might enjoy fucking Shirou or helping him thrust his dick between Leysritt's breasts, presumably by stuffing him with her own dick and thrusting?

I certainly imagine Mordred would be pretty arousing to Shirou considering her clothing.

She'd probably enjoy threesomes with Shirou and Saber here.

Edited by warellis

Well considering how much Saber likes Shirou yeah Mordred would enjoy idea of violating him or netorare him. Then add to bit with his food, yeah... truth be told if Shirou and Mordred were to meet (without Saber being involved) they can probably get along rather well for most part however due to Saber yeah Mordred is going to be rather vindictive. If we go on bit on UBW where Rin becomes Saber's master, that is point where Mordred would get into breaking Rin and making her squeal and moan while Saber is helpless and merely forced to watch.

Though considering Shirou's nature I wonder if he might try and play some sort of mediator too two of them.

Well regardless I can see Mordred doing all of what you say.

Not much from what I can see unless she gets discarded and thrown away. Shirou would probably still take him with her despite what she did to him on account of his mindset in valuing others works. I mean it's not like he would take her with him for sole purpose of inflicting revenge or treat like some sort of sex slave. More likely they would eventually become closer and become some sort of incredibly awkward couple (considering how they first met). Miyu's reaction to the two of them dating would be hilarious though.

If anything, I'd say in that case Shirou would take her in, give her a home, put a roof over her head, and Angelica would respond by trying to be a servant like she was for the Ainsworths, doing chores around the house. Of course, Shirou being Shirou would insist there was no need and stop her. For Shirou to treat her like a servant or slave as revenge for past actions stretches belief.

Of course, Miyu doesn't have Shirou's hero issues, and would totally be willing to do things to punish Angelica, even more so if she thought Angelica was trying to steal her onii-chan.

Pretty much, Miyu would totally think Angelica is trying to steal her Onii-chan we've seen how much of a brocon she is as well as how much she wants Shirou to spoil her. Fact of Angelica's previous relationship between two of them plus her glamorous looks and figure yeah... she would become public enemy one in Miyu's eyes.

Edited by Matthew

You know what I'm thinking of for a femdom bad end lemon for Shirou? One involving Saber Alter, & Dark Irisviel, or perhaps just Dark Irisviel herself.

Maybe Shirou is already partially sexually mind broken by Ilya or something and I don't know somehow falls into the Grail & somehow meets Dark Irisviel, who due to her beauty and body and similarity in looks to Ilya arouses Shirou very quickly, who then femdoms him some more herself. Heck perhaps she uses the Grail to form bindings to bind him with or rub him with in addition to her own beautiful self. I don't know how it'd occur, just that I want something where Shirou gets his brains fucked out by Dark Iri. Paizuri, blowjobs, handjobs, bindings, etc.

Maybe he falls in the mud and wakes up in a bedroom there, and he finds he is tied to the bed with bindings that feel good enough to start arousing him and that's when Dark Iri appears in her dress. Maybe he notes her appearance and recognizes her from Ilya's descriptions of Iri and of course she recognizes who he is and is very interested in him.

Edited by warellis

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.