Click Here!

Fate Stay Night Bad End Lemons

Guest Soulvanguard

If there were only one Shirou to fight over, it would no doubt dissolve into Miyu, Illya, and Kuro fighting over the role of imouto, and a rivalry between Angelica and Sella and Leysritt.

As for Dark Iri and Saber Alter...I vaguely recall once seeing something where Irisviel was still in the pieces of the Grail Zouken put in Sakura, and had some level of effect on her, but nothing more than that. Zouken could have bitten off more than he could chew, playing with All Evils of the World, winding up with him and Shinji dead, and Sakura sharing head space with Dark Iri, potentially with the old "dreaming of things the other personality did" trauma.

Dark Iri also recognizes Shirou as having been adopted by the man who rejected it/her, and sees him as the target of further revenge. Depending how canonical you view it, UFOtable established that Illya got some feedback from Angra Mainyu, that could easily be adjusted as Dark Irisviel.

Maybe Gil dies at the end of FZ, Saber gets Grail Mud'd, but since she's not Gil, it takes longer for her to come out of it, and she got blackened. Dark Iri either managed to cobble together a new body or took Sakura's, and is maintaining a contract with Saber, looking for revenge. Unfortunately, the person they both want revenge on is dead. Fortunately, he left an adopted child behind for them to take things out on. This new child will become a Master, and together, they'll force him to make a wish.

Shirou winds up summoning a different Servant, like Mordred or Jeanne, only for them to immediately be blackened, along with Rider and Caster.

What sexual things might Dark Iri, assuming she constructed herself a new body, & Saber Alter do with shota & highschool Shirou?

Would they be draining him dry or something through lots of sex? I could imagine Saber Alter doing this with either version of Shirou. Maybe her normal dress (her civilian clothes) would be this.

The idea of Jeanne getting blackened sounds lovely! I could imagine Jeanne joining Saber Alter & Dark Iri in femdomming Shirou in various ways, especially with her and Dark Iri's breasts.

Also after seeing this lovely image of Caster:

cyWEsv2.jpg

It got me wondering, might Caster decide to have fun with both Shirou & Saber when they're both mindbroken & under her control? Like in this doujin: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/184764/1631d78d4d/

Edited by warellis

• 2 weeks later...

Hm regarding the Bad End scene stuff I mentioned with Miyuverse Shirou & Angelica & Lancelot! Sakura, I'm wondering if Sakura's outfit when she has fun with Miyuverse Shirou with Angelica would be this one:

zmGwgrJ.jpg
k2nJD0w.jpg

Or maybe it'd be some mixture of her Lancelot! costume and this?

I imagine it would definitely draw attention to her from Shirou: the leather and latex tightly clinging to her body and displaying her curves, the light in the room gleaming off of the tight, black leather & latex, the clacking of the high heels as she and Angelica walk around chained up Shirou, the hungry look on her face along with Angelica's desire to wring & break Shirou (though she would do it more to establish superiority and to show Shirou how powerless he is)... Then combine Sakura & Angelica with mind-controlled maid Rin & Luvia, well the dominating of Shirou and the powerlessness he feels as he gets expunged of information through session after session would become even more fun.

If you must know, that leather & latex dominatrix-style outfit is the one Caster put Sakura into in the DEEN FSN anime when she got mind-controlled for no reason. While that bit was stupid, I do really like the outfit and its dominatrix look.

That's why I think it's look good on Miyuverse Sakura when she & Angelica start dominating Shirou in a Prisma bad end lemon scenario.

Edited by warellis

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.