Click Here!

Challenge: Co-Write an Inuyasha AU with me!

Guest Guest_Haywire_Hakaze_*

Guest Guest_Haywire_Hakaze_*

I'm looking everywhere for a roleplay partner to do an Alternate Universe Inuyasha RP with me. I've asked around, everywhere. Deviantart, Neopets, Gaia Online, FurAffinity... I'm not having much luck in those departments. I realize it's probably because I have to be vague and can't tell everyone what I want to do. Here, I can.

I want to do a story where Kagome's mother and grandpa are dead, and she had to drop out of college (college, yes) and move in with her friend Sango, to take care of Souta and Kohaku. With Sango's help she gets a job in Tokyo's red light district, as a "performing"/"story-dancing" stripper. As she's heading home from work, she runs into what she thinks is a very handsome homeless man (Inuyasha) and helps him get a job in the red light district as well.

Not all is well, of course. As Kagome slowly falls in love with Inuyasha she has to fight the jealousy she feels because her DJ/co-dancer Kikyo is Inuyasha's ex, and she wants him back! Not only that, but a past mistake comes back to haunt Kagome, in more ways than one.

It may sound a bit drama-esque, but I hope it will be great. All major Inuyasha characters will make an appearance at one time or another, as well. Demons do exist in this story, but they are mainly in hiding and trying to live as humans. To answer any questions, when Sango and Kagome are both at work, they have a baby-sitter. Who? You'l just have to see.

If interested, give me an example of how you roleplay via a mock-up post. I want literacy or semi-literacy-- someone with a good grasp of the English language, who doesn't use chatspeak and "script-speak" posts. As an example of what I'm looking for, here's one of my on-going RPs. http://mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php?i...amp;submit=View

I hate roleplaying through journals and notes, so I would like someone with Yahoo Messenger, MSN, or AIM.

Here's my first post. Please leave a reply, from Inuyasha's point of view. I will reply to you in a PM if I like your post and want to continue with you.

Lightly-tanned, finely toned arms lifted high into the dreary near-dawn air and fingers interlaced together. It was the start of a lengthy stretch-- one that coursed a lovely young woman's whole body: arms, back, legs. She let out a sigh of weariness mingled with contentment and relaxed again, continuing her journey down the streets of Tokyo. She seemed at ease, casually brushing her obsidian hair with her fingers and slipping it over her shoulder, but she was ever on the alert. Her eyes, so deep a blue they were almost black, scanned the area in a nonchalant manner; the Red Light District was not as safe as the other districts in Tokyo and there were many people on the prowl, men and women alike, who would try to take advantage of her in any way possible if she let her guard down. With someone waiting at home for her, Kagome was not going to give them that chance. She inhaled deeply and gave a cursory glance at the sky before grimly bringing her gaze back down, thinking, 'Looks like rain. I should get home soon.'

I'm looking everywhere for a roleplay partner to do an Alternate Universe Inuyasha RP with me.

Okay. Now tht I have posting privileges, I can say: This is my post, as a guest. If you're interested in the position, either reply here or in a PM.

• 4 years later...
Guest SadisticSlave

The streets were dark as Kagome walked down the street heading home. Wishing she would have accepted that ride from her co-worker she walks across the street not looking at anybody around her. Once across the street she turns to walk down the alleyway 'Just a little further and I'm home free' Kagome thought with a sigh. 'I hope Souta got his homework done' another thought came as she accidently ran into someone. Quickly looking up at the younge man his face clouded by shadows his hoodie made. "I'm sorry sir I didnt mean to run into you are you ok?" Kagome asked trying to see what this guy looked like. He shook his head and silver hair fell from his hoodie, "I'm fine are you lost?" Kagome looked at him "No just headed home I'm sorry I ran into you." ...Watcha think

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.