Click Here!

Severus/Harry I think?

Guest SAS

I'm fairly certain the story has a Severus/Harry pairing. Both of them are captured and held by Voldemort, tortured, and they become very close as a result. Harry defeats Voldemort, I believe, in order to free them. They're still very close after, and don't talk to others about what happened really. I remember a particular scene where Harry is having some sort of flashback/panic attack, and Severus is the only the only one who can help him. He ends up telling the others who are around some details about what happened. That's all I remember. I could be wrong about them being together, but I feel like they get together. Help, someone? Anyone? Please? I'm not sure what site it's on, but I've gone through my favs lists with no luck. :(

I also just remembered that when Harry freaks out and Snape takes care of him, Harry has flashed back to being captured. Snape gives him part of a vial of a potion, maybe Dreamless sleep or something, don't remember for sure, but he pours the other half out because he's acting as if he's still captured for Harry's sake, and says he still has half a vial left.

Still driving myself crazy trying to find this...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.