Click Here!

Why can't I upload?

Guest Wolfsong

Guest Wolfsong

I am wanting to post a new chapter to my story but I can't. I log in and get to the edit page but when it comes up it will not let me choose a story or a chapter. all thats on the page is advertisments. What is going on? I'm using Firefox not internet explorer

I'm going to assume that this is you.

Please try this. Log out of AFF even if you don't think you're logged in. Then clear your browser's cache and history, close the browser completely, and then restart the browser. Log into AFF using the upper right fields only (the center fields do NOT work after activation). Please be sure to use the correct email address and password, which is case sensitive. You should be able to log in properly and access your stories.

If this doesn't work, let us know and we'll get it sorted for you.

In case you haven't seen it, we have a FAQ on avatars.

One thing to watch for is the url. It can't contain any special characters other than dashes or underscores, so if Imgur is adding question marks or other symbols, the avatar won't be accepted. Also, make sure you don't have a double of the http:// leader. (I've done that and was SO mortified when I figured out what I was doing wrong.)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.