Click Here!

Clarification on Ages

Hi there, I hope this an okay place to post this question...

I know that the TOS regarding celebrity fiction states: "User Submissions based off real people who are under that age of 18 are not allowed"

But my question is a bit more specific: Can I only write about a celebrity having sexual adventures after she is 18?

Let's say I want to write a story about Celebrity A who is in reality 22 years old in 2015. Can I write a story:

1. Set in the past, when she was, for example 12 years old?

2. A story in which the present-day, 22-year-old Celebrity A tells the story of a sexual emcounter she remembers from when she was 12?

3. Celebrity A makes just a passing reference to her past, like,. "I was raped when I was 12," but that's all she says?

I guess to boil it down: If Celebrity A is a legal adult now, in real time in 2015, can I write about her sexual adventures at any point in her lifespan (from childhood to now), or must all the sexual stories be set after she has turned 18?

Thanks for your time -- and my apologies if this seems obvious to others; it's a bit opaque to me.

-NecrNOM

Even if the celebrity in question is of legal age now, you cannot write about her sexual past when she was younger than 18. Anything sexual must take place when she is 18 or older.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.