Click Here!

I want some ideas for a topic i want to write

Guest fallen.angel.93

Guest fallen.angel.93

Ok so I am in the process of writing a snarry fic where snape Is a vampire and harry is the heir of four plus a direct descendent of merlin and Sirius black and Voldemort is his father and he is working on healing his father (Voldemort) and he pulls black out of the veil. this is the story I am currently working on but I have some other stories I want to write but I need some ideas for them so here are the other pairings I want to do and im open to do some other pairings as well as long as they are slash so any ideas are open.

drarry

Sirius and harry

lupin and harry

harry lupin and Sirius

harry severus and draco

harry severus and Lucius

so if you have any ideas on any of these pairings or any other pairings please let me hear them and maybe I can write what you have been looking for.

• 3 weeks later...

@ Guest Mckayla:

First, we do have help threads which are open for guest posting, as opposed to tagging your query onto a challenge thread.

Second, we have FAQs here that will help you. Help with stories is here and profile help is here. If you still need help, post a question here.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Merula Aeolus

Is there anything you won't write? There are some individuals who have particular tastes that might make you uncomfortable. you might want to make a list, but if you'll write anything here is mine:

Double Penetration, Male Pregnancy, Bestiality (only with animagi and werewolves + human-like intelligence magical beasts), Bestiality Male Pregnancy, Pregnancy, Dirty Language and Possible incest. Sevitus (Snape is Harry-Kieran's real father with an OMC(s) or OFC, not Lily). No one discovers Kieran's former identity other than Severus Prince and lover(s) - ever. Creature Inheritances. Neville is the-boy-who-lived. Harry was raised in an Orphanage. After a tragedy in his family, Sirius turns his back on the Marauders and turns dark. James and Lily kidnapped Kieran after their son's death in 1981. Kieran was born June 21, 1981.

Main Pairing(s):

Lord Voldemort (Snake Animagus form)/Rabastan LeStrange/Sirius Black (Padfoot)/Blaise Zabini/Kieran Prince (HP)

Fenrir Greyback/Remus Lupin/N. Tonks..etc.

Pregnant - Kieran, Blais, Remus and Tonks

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.