Click Here!

Need Help with story codes

First of all thank you for your assistance. I am writing a story that is a first for me and I have realized I am going to have trouble classifying labels and tags. The story is not a romance, love or even strait up smut story. Instead it is a drama about boys in a boot camp for misbehaving teens. The story is probably more heavy handed on violence and themes such as friendships and personality changes. The sexual stuff is pretty tame, except for one chapter and even that is not strait forward. Outside of this one chapter their are maybe one or 2 seens of boys comparing in the shower, but really no relationships or even sexual attraction is apparent. At the end of the story we don't even get a sense of the main characters (or any other characters sexuality).

The on chapter that throws everything off has nothing to do with relationships. Instead it consists of guards retaliating against the inmates with use of penetrative anal and urethral searches. Because of this I have a few questions on the labels I should use.

I know cock and ball torture is going to be one of the labels but besides that I am on the fence about a few others. I'm not sure if I should use the fingering label. One guard does have his fingers up the rear of several characters but it is for search (covertly punishment) reasons and doesn't have any sexual conentation.

Another label is rape. Some might consider these penetrative searches rape, but again their is no sexual pleasure being derived from them. It is for search/ punishment purposes only. I am also unclear about the slash label. Their is male to male contact (fingers up people's butts) but again its not for a sexual purpose. Also would you classify this as controversial even for adults?

The last question I have is the rating. This one chapter is quite brutal but the rest are pretty moderate. How would you rate the story.

Thank you. I appreciate your advice on this matter.

As I am nowhere near as knowledgeable about what tags apply to where (I rely upon the staff members who also write for better answers). The only one I can say for certain, given your description, that doesn't apply is rape. They're in prison, they're being subjected to cavity searches. That is not sexual.

As to a more in depth on the rest of it, I'm sure Bronxwench or someone else can answer you more fully.

Hi,

I'd definitely include anal and fingering in the codes for the cavity searches. I would not think rape applies at all, although in my ever humble opinion, sexual gratification for either party isn't required for the rape tag. In this case, though, it's not rape. I would probably add contro to be safe, since you're not using rape. This is full of triggers and I tend to be very conservative in tagging anything that contains elements that can cause flashbacks, distress, or emotional trauma. So, yes to cock and ball torture, yes to violence, and yes to contro. Throw in anal and fingering, but M/M doesn't apply since it's not a sexual encounter.

As far as rating this, I'd go with Adult+ as a minimum, and probably Adult++ to be safe.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.