Click Here!

Songs that become plot bunnies.....

Seriously the madness must stop. For the tenth time this week I have to talk myself down from a songfic! I listen to all kids of music..lately the song "Try Me" has me wanting to write mafia Itachi Uchiha. And "Trap Girl Rollie" doing some Sakura/outlaw Sasuke bit. A plethora of country songs and metal spinning out ideas I know would flop as bad as my last fic. *sigh*.

But I'm a creative sort, music inspires me and I read more into characters than most fans.

Anyone else suffer this madness?

I think I have the opposite dilemma! I have all of these scenes and scenarios imagined and then, out the blue, a random song appears. The plunnies go bananas and match said scene(s) with song(s)! So instead of songfics, I get soundtracks!

I don't know if it's quite the same thing, but middle-of-the-road easy-listenin' act Saxon had an album called "Unleash the Beast" which I used as the title for my Harry Potter story, with a character called Saxon. Properly credited by the site rules of the time, of course!. But the actual request for the story came from someone else and wasn't bunnied from the music.