Click Here!

Kushina Uzumaki, toy of her student

SpartanAlchemist

And chapter 3 is up...now! I had a little bit of help on that one, for which I am thankful. And of course I'm thankful for all the support and interest this story has gotten-none of my other stories come close to getting such a response. Thanks particularly to snake1980, much of the basic plot was his idea.

I'm gonna try to write a bunch of chapters at once so I can sit down and really spend some time editing, trying to get them in the best shape possible.

Edited by Ronin

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

Thanks for the new chapter. It was pretty good (though whenever I think if Tsunade I end remembering that she is old under the illusion until I convince myself that she could still be young due to her Uzumaki blood).

Yeah I thought of that too, I mentioned it briefly, but Tsunade's transformation has held up under a lot of tough punishment-it lasts even when she's asleep, I think-so it seemed like not a huge deal.

Edited by Ronin

Latest chapter was pretty enjoyable. Just a thought but have you considered incorporating some of they're powers? Like kushina's chakra chains, ino's mind control, tsunade/sakuras rejuvenation technique, sage mode, chakra cloak, sharingan genjutsu, maybe some byukagan pressure point usefulness? Maybe have Karin there to rejuvenate them? Just a thought, but speaking of Karin an uzumaki three on one assault on Uchiha sex fest might be interesting. Four if you count tsunade, let the whole family in on it they seem like a free spirited bunch. Sorry for rambling, the stories just that enjoyable.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ronin

Soon, I promise. I wanted to get it done sooner, but I found starting this chapter tricky.

Which leads me to a question-this isn't a story with any sort of real plot, which doesn't mean the scenes themselves can't have plot, but is that a big deal for any of you? I wrote and thought a lot about plausible reasons Sasuke might sleep with Konan, and came up with some, but does it matter to you? I mean, this story is already AU with Minato and Kushina not dead. Its even more AU with Kushina cheating on her husband with her son's friend, and Sasuke even doing that himself.Sakura wouldn't share Sasuke, and I doubt Kushina wound find erotic asyphixation quite so erotic. And so on, and so forth.

So should I just keep the Excuse Plot to a minimum and jump right into the sex? What do people think?

That said, Chapter 4 will be done soon and probably be up tomorrow night-I'm gonna finish it tomorrow afternoon, send it to someone to look it over and edit it, and then hopefully post. I actually have the first chapter of another story done and in need of editing that someone requested and I originally wrote just for them in an e-mail, so that's another reason why this one took so long. But fingers crossed-at chapter 4, this will be the longest story of mine on here.

Guest Guest

Personally, I don't care much for plot on this kind of story. Sasuke already has the perfect excuse plot with his whole "revive the Uchiha clan" goal. There's some characters like Hinata where there's potential for more than just that, though.

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

I agree with Guest. Sasuke pretty much has all the excuse he really needs with his "restore his clan goal" and as you said this an AU anyway so it doesn't really matter. And thanks I look forward to seeing chapter 4 with anticipation.

It doesn't matter a whole lot but it is nice to see sometimes, sasuke is so out of it that it doesn't really matter at all what his point is but seeing the reasoning behind the females would be cool.

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

Do not worry about it Ronin. I think I speak for us all when I say that we are pleased enough with you writing the story at all, as well as the fact that you have been updating much quicker than most people would be.

Guest Ronin

Thank you guys for all the kind words, and for being patient.

Chapter 4 is finally up! Chapter 5 won't take as long, I promise. I hope you guys like this one and be sure to leave a review if you did.

Great work as always Ronin. Work has kept me away so sorry if I had you worried or something by not posting. Something I've been curious about as well is if you have all the other chapters planned out or if you're just making it up as you go along?

Guest Ronin

As long as you like it that's what counts, SA.

I have a lot of the next chapters planned out-up to chapter 8. Mei; Hinata/Kushina; Naruko; Hinata/Kushina/Nariko; in that order.

After that, I still have ideas but they're pretty vague. Pregnant!Konan will show up, I know that much.

Given that your story hase 24k+ views I'm sure there's more then just me liking this. :cheers: Again out of curiosity, have you given thought to more of the foreign and filler kunonchi such as Samui, Shizuka, Sasame and Fuka?

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

Spartan is right there is a lot of people who like this. Also while I agree that the foreign kunoichi shouldn't be neglected there are still more Konohan Kunoichi. Ones such as: Anko, Yuugao, Kurenai, Hana, Tsume, Ino, Tenten, and Temari. Now I am not saying that you have to include them but you should keep them in mind (particularly Ino since you referenced her in the second chapter).

Guest Ronin

Ino will definitely appear. The rough idea is for her, already one of Sasuke's sluts like Sakura, to get adventurous. So she uses her possession to take control of Kurenai and have sex with Sasuke in her body. But the fucking is so intense, Ino's real body passes out and Kurenai is in control-and then she sexes Sasuke too.

I also had an idea where Team Samui has been defeated in a competition by Sasuke, and then because they agreed to give him any reward he asked for if he won, he dominates Samui and Karui while Omoi watches.

Guest Mr. F

It seems like you already have some pretty good ideas, Ronin. By the way, there's something I'd like to ask you. Do you have any idea on how long this story will go? As others said before, Naruto has a huge cast of women you can use for something like this and that number increases further if you add filler girls like Shion or Sasame. There's tons of things you can do with such a big variety of characters, so I imagine you could keep working on this for a long time.

Guest Ronin

I don't know, I think after a while I'll get tired of it.

That said, I might take a break at some point to do a different Naruto kind of story, I already have a few ideas and suggestions that people have given me. I would rather to do that, take a break, write some different stuff with different guys, different pairings (I've noticed there aren't a ton of bi Naruto stories), and sort of recharge and then write another Sasuke chapter. It'll be a while before I run out of ideas for this one, though.

Anyway, I'll try to get Chapter 5 up by Saturday or so.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.