Click Here!

Doctor m/m

Guest kleekai

Guest kleekai

Hi guys!
I've been looking for a store for quiet a while now. I believe it was original but I can't really remember (I was new to the side when I found it, still is )
The story is about a young man(German with blue eyes and blond hair if i remember correctly) being sent off to a concentration camp because his father finds out he's homosexual. A doctor there decides to make it his task to "fix" this boy and do a lot of experiment on him (Torture), showing no sympathy for the boy while doing so. Soon the boy finds himself getting attached to this man and can't "live" without him. When ww2 is over the doctor has to escape not to get captured. I believe this boy is sent to America (not sure) and from there on he starts searching for his doctor. In the end he finds him and so the story ends.

Please tell me if you know this story or any story similar to it!

Thank you :)

The author is 19 and the story is called Schadenfreude. It has been published, and although the author had made the first three chapters available on AFF, the rest of the story needed to be purchased to be seen. Teasers like this are not permitted per our Terms of Service, and so the teaser chapters were removed.

Guest kleekai

The author is 19 and the story is called Schadenfreude. It has been published, and although the author had made the first three chapters available on AFF, the rest of the story needed to be purchased to be seen. Teasers like this are not permitted per our Terms of Service, and so the teaser chapters were removed.

I just searched for the name and found it somewhere else.

Thank you :D

Guest kleekai

Glad to help! It's an amazing story, if a bit dark. :)

It is! I read some of it before we had to pay, found it somewhere online, sadly enough I can't by the book and will have to do with the 3 chapters.

A bit dark? I find it just dark enough, and interesting :) I prefer dark stories with deeper plot, they almost always leave an impression on me, and that's when I know a story is good.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.