Click Here!

BigMan7307's Spot

BigMan7307

Ok guys, I didn't add to the Privateer one, but, maybe I came up with a decent enough replacement. Ok, not a replacement, more of a one shot, hail mary type thing. I hope you enjoy the new one, and please, feel free to let me know if you did or didn't.

Not much of a deep plot, but, you'll get to use your imagination a little bit.

You should have seen me try to come up with the tags for it, even I got confused. I wanted to try for a little different than the casual "wham, bam, thank ya ma'am", it was kind of an artsy take on it. I figured I'd try something new for me. Don't blame me if the girls kinda read it and rape you tho.

no, i sent her off with my daughters...i was kinda hoping to get lucky :P

one of the draw backs of a little one in the family, you have to plan everything out, oh well, its worth it. I can't remeber when ive had as much fun getting trouble, its been a while since my older girl was willing to go along with my crazy ideas...pity children grow up and get all responsible ;)

sometimes it's good having a little one around, it brings out the kid in the rest. I can only imagine some of the things she can come up with. She already knows you're wrapped around her little finger and you have to admit, it was fun as hell doing something that an adult normally wouldn't do. Thank god you have the option of your older one around to distract her, that could have been even more interesting. Enjoy her when she's young and free, responsibility sucks.

Hi, Big Man! Stumbled across this thread and made a decision to check out your stories! Thank you, Magus for posting the link!

So, I read a couple of lines from The Privateer and started to make notes on what to ask you. Then, for a quick sec, I went to your profile to see what other stories you wrote as well as if I missed any tags. Came across KB and Me. Let's just say that I went from widened eyes to misty ones. I don't know what to say aside from sorry and that the story definitely didn't go the way I thought it was going to go! When you stated that if it was fictional, it would have a happier ending, I assumed that it would be about how you let go of the woman you truly loved. Never expected that. It was touching and sad.

I'm going back to finish reading The Privateer, now...

• 2 weeks later...

Really enjoyed the lastest story. Keep up the great writing. Will be looking forward to newer releases. Keeps me is reading material waiting for Magus and Angeldust to release their updates.

• 2 weeks later...

Bigman

Hope that you and your family have a veryu Happy Easter. Will talk with you later.

• 2 weeks later...

Gorgeous Black Lab Magus.... Sorry I've been so philosophic lately, sometimes depth eludes me.... It took me a couple days to catch up on some that i've been reading, sorry guys, was neck deep in a story I couldn't pull away from.

If I can, I'd like to open a small discussion.... If you can change one simple thing from your past, what would it be, and how would your life be different from how it is? No major decision, maybe something as simple as having toast with jelly instead of with your traditional butter.... how could that affect where you are now?

I'm not, nor ever will be smart enough to actually figure out quantum physics, I just wonder, how much difference one minor decision can make.

Gorgeous Black Lab Magus.... Sorry I've been so philosophic lately, sometimes depth eludes me.... It took me a couple days to catch up on some that i've been reading, sorry guys, was neck deep in a story I couldn't pull away from.

If I can, I'd like to open a small discussion.... If you can change one simple thing from your past, what would it be, and how would your life be different from how it is? No major decision, maybe something as simple as having toast with jelly instead of with your traditional butter.... how could that affect where you are now?

I'm not, nor ever will be smart enough to actually figure out quantum physics, I just wonder, how much difference one minor decision can make.

I would undo a string of conversations I had with a girl in my class a few years back, maybe we would still talk to each other, be friends, maybe more. Who knows?

If you had undone those, and became more than friends, would you be where you are now? Or would, possibly, fate have put you back on the path where you are now, it just took you longer to get there?

If you follow quantum physics... what can happen does happen. Every decision you make actually takes place, and every subsequent decision as well, just in a paralell universe, different but similar to where you are currently. We just lack the capability to go and observe in those universes and see how it unfolds.

as for how it would change your life, one theory is that paradoxes would smooth themselves out, that if you weren't meant to be friends then something would happen to create that...sort of like the universe correcting itself.

another theory states that you couldn't undo that descicion because that would constitute crossing parrallel universes which should rip a hole in the space time continuom and destroy the universe...

so pick your poison, you like your M theory stringy or loopy :P

Yeah, theoretically, there is already a universe where all of that did actually happen.

I figure, I wouldn't change anything, I'm pretty content with who I am, and changing anything would change who I am now.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.