Click Here!

BigMan7307's Spot

BigMan7307

You do realize this story line is your fault Magus. On the bright side, the gf kinda loves it, happy tears at the end of chapter 3, lol. Much better than the ones she had at the end of my other one.

Yeah, I find the mushy chapter really get you brownie points with your significant other... :D

I gotta hurry and finish GITG so I can write my pirate story...heaving breasts, ripping off bodices...ewww, I can hardly wait!

Edited by magusfang

To keep the questions about my feed out of other's forums, I opened this one up so everyone wanting to ask things, or offer opinions can not detract from someone else's.

It appears to me that Magusfang's forum is a good meeting place for a lot of folks. There are MANY stories that I, for one, would not have found were it not for mention and comments on his site. Don't mean to take anything from any one but it does seem to be a good meeting place.

Sort of like a nice friendly neighborhood bar.

:beer:

B

Edited by Rescue25

Yeah, I find the mushy chapter really get you brownie points with your significant other... :D

I gotta hurry and finish GITG so I can write my pirate story...heaving breasts, ripping off bodices...ewww, I can hardly wait!

NO, NO. GITG should go for a LONG while. Put some Northstar an start another if need be but GITG needs to keep going: It's that good.

B

You just want to be able to put "wench" into there as often as possible, and not get in trouble, lol

Honestly, I boxed myself in, By 1760, the French were already established in the New World, on the mainland (Louisiana Purchase territories)as well as a few countries in South America (French Guyana). I guess I kinda messed myself up on that part, but, it could make for interesting plot twists. The hard part is that the French were pseudo allies during the Revolutionary war to the Colonies. I would put it around 1780ish. Being able to kinda fudge facts is about the only convenient part to writing it as fiction.

Bigman this is your replay to my post about the time frame of the story. I like it. The only reason that I caught the timeframe error is that I am a history buff and being retired Navy I had to learn about the wooden hull navy going through boot camp along with the modern navy.

I enjoyed the sail rigger days of our history. I have been on the oldest sailing ship still on the navy rolls and the one in Baltimore harbor. (Consutation and Constallation) They are impressive ships even to this day.

I agree that fiction is neat and gives a writer leeway with their stories. Rifle cannons might have been in that time frame but really did not make a show until the civil war with the iron clad ships.

Keep up the good work and will be waiting for future chapters on this great story.

Thank you sniper. As a former sailor, I almost wished that I could have gone back and sailed during that period myself. Something alluring about seeing the flying clouds coming over the horizon.

Thank you sniper. As a former sailor, I almost wished that I could have gone back and sailed during that period myself. Something alluring about seeing the flying clouds coming over the horizon.

And pooping in a bucket and eating rotted food and getting whipped and...

There was a reason it was called the Poop Deck, lol. Granted, I do like a lot of our modern conveniences, but, really, other than refrigeration, to keep food, a lot of the rest can be accomodated for. But, Magus has a lot more experience dealing directly with the less than stellar accomodations.

There was a reason it was called the Poop Deck, lol. Granted, I do like a lot of our modern conveniences, but, really, other than refrigeration, to keep food, a lot of the rest can be accomodated for. But, Magus has a lot more experience dealing directly with the less than stellar accomodations.

And popping in a bucket sucks. LOL

That kinda reminds me of a camping trip with the ex gf and her kids. Her oldest daughter just dropped her pants, and pooped 40 feet from the campsite. In her defense she had heard the rumors about guys hiding in the campground toilets.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.