Click Here!

Story Adoption

Guest slayer of evil

Slayer:

When a story is adopted, please respond to the topic with the following information: Pen name and link of the person taking over. Each author must also reply that they have both agreed to the story being taken over.

At this point, DG will move the story over to the new author's profile, while maintaining the original author's information connected to previously written chapters. We will then close the topic and change the description to adopted.

What that means, Slayer, is that you need to have gone through the process outlined in the Adopt a Story thread. I see you have asked to adopt a few stories, but you need that original author to accept and agree, and DG needs to hear from you both in that story thread that you agree to the adoption. Just saying you want to adopt the story doesn't mean you've adopted it.

You should also start a separate thread when you ask a question here, rather than add onto an unrelated thread. You're asking about story adoption on a thread a user made to ask about his archive profile. NOT at all related. Now, if you'd lost your author profile, I could see adding on here, but this did need its own thread. Normally, I'd just have deleted the query as misplaced, since I can't move only a part of a thread. ><

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.