Click Here!

Devil Duck's Review Response and Reader Reaction Thread

DevilDuck

After ignoring this site for more than a year I’ve come back to post the last two chapters to Aspect of the Demon so I might as well look at the reviews I’d gotten in that time.

Oric13 said:

Not usually into the whole futa/dickgirl thing, but this is pretty damn hot.

Thanks.

Magnusxxz said:

Interesting. A great deal of gay incest going on here. Curious to see what happens next. Still expect someone to get knocked up.

Oh they do.

SailorNemesis said:

Very sexy story, though Faith does not need a cock she just needs to get taken by one.  Hope to read more soon.  I think Willow needs some breaking in.

Wait for it.

And then after chapter five went up this weekend.

Magnusxxz said:

Glad to see an update! Was getting worried. And Buffy knocked up all three, well good for her, can't wait to read more. Using Harmony was a fluffer is something the character has a lot of practice in fics with. lol

Any thoughts on what will happen with the other characters? Willow? Xander? Anya?

and SailorNemesis said:

Chap5, good to see a new chapter.  Hope for more soon.  Enjoyed the idea of vampires not having to breath hence great for throat-fucking.  Harmony would make a good pet.  I hope Buffy takes ownership of Willow soon.

Willow does show up in the sixth (final planned) chapter but this concept is one I’m likely to return to (especially with some encouragement).

Time to turn my focus to other stories I haven’t posted here yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Another Influence review...

Magnusxxz said:

Glad to see you continuing this fic. Love all aspects. Is Joyce going to get in on the action as well? Are they pregnant yet in the timeline?

What are other characters doing? Any chance Xander will pop over and get an eyefull? Write more soon.

That’s sadly last thing I’ve written in the continuity; I have started another Buffy story that I might port over here in a bit (after I get another chapter or two of backlog).

I’ve also ‘wrapped up’, posted the last chapter of, my old original story The Port of Maresh meaning I’ll have to pick something new to post…

While I have an idea but if anyone reads this and responds with a genre/fetish preference before next week that might influence me.

• 1 month later...
Guest Magnusxxz

Hmm....you don't seem to mind either incest it breeding fics, have you ever watched Arrow? Oliver Queen knocking up his little sister after finally leaving the island would be hot. In my opinion. 

• 3 months later...
On 10/15/2020 at 3:31 AM, Guest Magnusxxz said:

Hmm....you don't seem to mind either incest it breeding fics, have you ever watched Arrow? Oliver Queen knocking up his little sister after finally leaving the island would be hot. In my opinion. 

An Arrow series, perhaps based on Oliver fulfilling fantasy he had on the island, is something I could see writing but not right now given how far behind I am on my other projects. Just look how long it’s taken me to respond to your post; or your other reviews (on Influence of the Demon).

Magnusxxz on said:

We've gotten Faith & Dawn. Any chance for some Joyce? Really need her to be sucking Buffy's cock while telling her how good she is, how big, the best daughter ever.

and

Need more updates.

Sadly this was never meant to be a big on-going story being instead just a place to hold scenes that didn’t fit in the larger Aspect of the Demon narrative; that doesn’t mean that there can’t be more scenes in the future just that none are planned.

I’ve started a new “series” Narrative Experiments consisting of a number of narrative experiments, short scene (under 1,000 words each) grouped by common theme with the idea that each could be revisited, expanded, or whatever if they stuck a cord with any reader. That hasn’t happened yet but who knows.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.