Click Here!

Dragon Age Origin - Alienage, spoiled bride

SpartanAlchemist

One of these days someone is going to take up one of my challenges.

My, what has become, standard disclaimer - No; scat, gore, vore, snuff or anything along those lines

Started a new female elf rouge on DAO and thought the whole wedding crash thing for the Alienage plot had some great potential for some dub-con.

The warden being involved is a definite must for this story and if the author wants may add the other women taken as well or only have the warden 'entertain' the noblemen and be returned.

Just some thoughts I had.

With most of my challenges I have the dub-con and then the 'returning for more' kink(I guess), and I blame an ex-girlfriend whole liked to role play for that, so I would like to see that here with the Warden getting 'spoiled' going out to fight the Blight, then returning to Denerim like you have to in the game and then going back to the nobles for more.

Author can have Leliana, Morrigan and a (younger)Wynne added to the 'fun' if he/she desires

Would also like to see a stacked warden, some dirty talk, creampie, gangbang, hung nobles.

Can have it be a 1-shot or a multi, authors choice

As always, leave any questions or comments you may have.

• 3 years later...
Guest FutaSansaXLoras

This… this could be a fun one.

Like… I seem to remember that City Elf’s mum was a Legendary Rogue who was publicly executed for trying to smuggle a mage to the Dalish. What if it was less lethal and more r@pey? And so City Elf internalised it all and started to believe that elves were inferior to Humans. And the whole “spoiling” just hammers the mysogyny in alongside it. She returns to the Alienage covered in cum and blood (virgin), and gets recruited into the Grey Wardens off of her mother’s reputation. And through the whole game, when confronted by a elf-hating Human she just bends over and spreads. The Circle of Magi Arc could end with a Desire Demon bonding to her and feeding her lack of self worth and need to get the affection of Human by humiliating herself and her kind for their amusement. The Demon would guide her to corrupting or just r@ping her female companions so they will kneel with her. Alistair could reap the rewards of a mind broken and submissive Morrigan that he can payback for all her side comments, until his elfblood is discovered and City Elf just r@pes him and serves him up to his betters.

And when later encountering Vaughan, the one who first r@ped her, she rescues him and serves him up a banquet of her fellow lessers. Could even give Vaughan Queen Anora, what with Denerim being seemingly the Capital of Ferelden, and the only living Theirin being a filthy halfbreed.

They all live and the Archdemon is killed and when King Vaughan, sat on his new throne with his slave queen Anora sucking his dick, offers a boon to the Hero of Ferelden, the City Elf asks for all elves to be enslaved.

What does it say about me that this is what I come up with when the suggestion is to feature the “returning for more” kink?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.