Click Here!

New story just posted

Guest Marika

Hello:

I just posted a story in the "Titles in the public domain/Les Mis" category. As I was reviewing it, a huge popup from Microsoft blocked the entire screen, and by the time I got rid of it, I couldn't find my story, nor could I find the page where other Les Mis fans had posted their stories. I tried a search function somewhere on the site, but it said "no results" when I entered my title. Sorry if these are "stupid questions," but I am 66 years old and brand new to this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Marika

I have a feeling that the pop-up interrupted the posting process. Your questions certainly aren't stupid - it always takes a bit to learn how a new site works. :)

You can find Les Miserables in Books > Titles in the Public Domain > Les Miserables. That link will take you right to the section where the stories exist on the archive. I don't see your story there, which is why I'm presuming the pop-up short circuited things. I'd suggest trying again, and seeing if you can get through the process without Microsoft being shirty again. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.