Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

15 hours ago, Guest Mr.roger said:

I definitely wanna see kayla talk with kyle about the last night.

Okay, I’m calling you on this one.   Who the hell is ‘kyle’ ?  I assume that was Heather who walked in on them (probably on purpose).  Jack made it clear he doesn’t want to discuss it.  Ever.

Now that everyone’s anal fetish has been satisfied, maybe we can ponder a more literary matter.  This guy Graham Guttenberg— friend or foe?  I’m guessing the latter.  Maybe he is the new Brad.  And that frizzled-haired guy sounds like trouble waiting to happen.

Face it, Jack.  You’re just not a party animal.  

Pretty good chapter but I can’t figure why Becca’s parents would sign off on their daughter dropping out less than a semester before getting her high school diploma.  Before Jack talks to Craig, he needs to call Amanda and find out what’s going on.

Forgot— If she’s 18 she doesn’t need their permission.

Edited by Chester57
Add text

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Sorry for the relative silence on my part. The next chapter should be up by tomorrow and then I’m gonna be taking some time off to spend with family and friends for Thanksgiving. A little less than a week so you won’t have to wait too long :)

A happy Thanksgiving to all my amazing fans and readers :) thank you for making all of this worth it and keeping me going even in the tough times. I hope all of you have an amazing day and spend it with people who make your lives better

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 113 is up, first chapter of the Hannigan Saga :) I hope you all enjoy. I’m gonna be going home in the next week or so so the next chapter may be a little delayed but I shall work on it in my spare time. Talk to you all soon and hope you’re having a safe holiday!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.