Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

• 4 weeks later...

Binged this over the last couple weeks after a recommendation and have been enjoying it so far. Sorta wish we got to see a reaction from Heather though. Feel like she was playing a big part behind the scenes when they got back together so getting something more there would have been nice. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A very Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all :) I’m sorry I was not able to get another chapter posted for the holiday but I hope you’re all having a wonderful and safe holiday and I will post the next chapter as soon as I can! Take care and I will see you all soon!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 206 is up now! Hope everyone is well and you all enjoy the chapter!

Oh, and because I usually do one of these every year, here is my roundup of the best and worst films of 2023 :)

Best Of 2023:

1. Killers of the Flower Moon
  2. Oppenheimer
  3. Past Lives
  4. Spiderman: Across the Spiderverse
  5. Poor Things
  6. Barbie
  7. Godzilla Minus One
  8. Anatomy of a Fall
  9. The Holdovers
  10. Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret

Worst of 2023:

1. Sound of Freedom
  2. Winnie The Pooh: Blood and Honey
  3. Jingle Smells
  4. The Creator
  5. Expend4les
  6. Children of the Corn
  7. Ant-Man and Wasp: Quantumania
  8. The Exorcist: Believer
  9. Five Nights at Freddie’s
  10. Knock at the Cabin
Edited by Jashley13

Guest Shodge

Damn,

How absolutely bad it is to get what you’ve always wanted out of life…

Or is it what you wanted.  Or what you need….

Good Chapter!

-Stan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest DavidS
21 hours ago, Guest Force said:

Chapters are grouped as sagas, if you scroll through the chapter list you will see all of them.

Oh right – I hadn’’t picked up on that. Have the ‘saga titles’ been there all the way through?

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Easter everyone! Chapter 209, first chapter of the Graduation Saga, is posted! Have a wonderful day, enjoy the story, and I hope you’re able to spend the holiday with family and friends and stay safe. I shall see you all again soon :)

Hey all! So I may be a little late to the game, but BashfulScribe recently finished up his ‘Consequences’ series, his follow-up to ‘Being More Social’, which, ironically, was somewhat spawned from ‘She Is The One’. Not taking credit, of course; Bashful is a good enough writer in his own right that I’m certain it would have existed without me. I have my own thoughts about the series but please, if you can, support his writing by bopping over to his site and giving it a read. Give all of his stuff a read! He’s put out stuff far more regularly than I have and it’s all worth a read. Just look him up on Google and you should find his site.

Well, lost the majority of the chapter I was just working on so starting over! Fun computer quirks. The next chapter might be a little delayed but I promise it will be out as soon as possible!

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.