Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Guest Cra$h73

I kinda do hope Jack snaps and blows up, but not necessarily just at Kayla but everybody gets some. I think he has earned that a little bit after all he has been through and then everyone decides to just pile on

Does anyone think that Kayla's 3-month sex ban is a good idea or will it blow up in her face?

Actually, that's more like 3 1/2 months from April 12th (end of Ch. 51) to July 28th (Jack's birthday). Roughly two months left in the school year and then six weeks of summer vacation until Kayla relents. This will be interesting, to say the least. Getting ahead of the story, though-- I want to see how the Voyeur Saga wraps up.

And what's going to happen to all those poor, young prostitutes now that their pimp is in jail?

Guest PatPatriot

Actually, that's more like 3 1/2 months from April 12th (end of Ch. 51) to July 28th (Jack's birthday). Roughly two months left in the school year and then six weeks of summer vacation until Kayla relents. This will be interesting, to say the least.

Let's hope that the next story arc won't be a Rhona temptation story. Jack and Rhona are supposed to go to a games conversation together. With a sex-starved Jack and a very dominant Rhona, who knows what kind of torture (for Jack and us, the readers) Jashley will come up with?

Independent contractors.

Basically, to answer Chester as well as expand on what you said. Most of what happened to Jack in terms of the parents being told by the cops and the children being punished-mostly by the parents, cannot fathom any law punishment, could be wrong- as well as pitied as "the victims they were". Aside from that, I cannot see Kayla's parents receiving Jack warmly if they were to find out why Kayla was holding a near four month sex break on Jack.

Basically, to answer Chester as well as expand on what you said. Most of what happened to Jack in terms of the parents being told by the cops and the children being punished-mostly by the parents, cannot fathom any law punishment, could be wrong- as well as pitied as "the victims they were". Aside from that, I cannot see Kayla's parents receiving Jack warmly if they were to find out why Kayla was holding a near four month sex break on Jack.

All this hangs on what kind of evidence the police have on 'Don' and the ring-- and I hope that Chapter 52 sheds some light on this. The school administration seemed eager to sweep the whole situation under the rug. 'Don' won't be prosecuted for human trafficking unless some of the girls testify against him. If some of the prostitutes turn out to be current or former students then a certain principal we all know is going to lose his job.

Jack has built up a lot of good will and trust with Mary and Chester Hannigan. I think they will be more understanding than his own parents.

Hey everyone.

First of all, Chapter 52 is just about finished. Should have some more news on progress in the next day or so.

Second, I don't know if any of my readers are in the Orlando area but if you are, my thoughts and prayers go out to you. What happened was horrible and it breaks my heart every time something this senseless and horrible happens. I was actually born in Orlando and my wife and I had our honeymoon there. I can't claim to have a super deep connection with it, but that won't stop me from wishing the best for everyone affected by it.

Second, I don't know if any of my readers are in the Orlando area but if you are, my thoughts and prayers go out to you. What happened was horrible and it breaks my heart every time something this senseless and horrible happens.

Sorry to say, but this will continue to happen until our government admits that we are at war and decides to treat it as such. The enemy identifies likely Muslim-Americans, then recruits and indoctrinates them to their cause. This is classic low-intensity guerrilla warfare. 9/11 taught them that a major disaster will get us riled up, so they have switched tactics to 'death by a thousand cuts.' Just my opinion, but I'm sure this will be going on for the rest of our lifetimes. Apologies for being so pessimistic and I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Yeah, it has nothing to do with your stupid gun laws. Nothing at all....

No, it has to do with insane individuals. If you want to rail against our 'stupid gun laws,' there are any number of forums where you can do that.

Guest TadDave

As there are many places to rail against extremists who do heinous things. Plus it was more statement of fact than railing.

It'll be interesting to see how Jack copes being cut off, and with his voyeuristic tendencies, to then see how he starts interacting and viewing other women.

It'll be interesting to see how Jack copes being cut off, and with his voyeuristic tendencies, to then see how he starts interacting and viewing other women.

My thoughts are that once Jack settles down and thinks over the situation he'll be okay. I also believe that Kayla will come to regret her 'no sex' decision.

Hey the guy who wrote incest birthday has he written any new stuff or is he

He hasn't written anything since January. No new messages from him on sexstories about progress.

Good news! Closing in on the end. I hope to have the next chapter up by Sunday or Monday :)

That is indeed good news. You would think that after fifty-plus chapters the shine would have worn off SITO by now. Not a chance!

Chapter 52 is up and the Voyeur Saga has officially ended :)

A very happy Father's Day to everyone. All fathers or fathers-to-be out there...enjoy your day and I hope it's filled with all the happiness you bring to your children.

Conspiracy theory, but Rhona is totally an older Nicole from BMS.

Glad this saga is finally at an end. Not one of my favorites, but you still managed to keep my attention the entire way. Can't wait for the next one!

Once again you have created a masterful story. You're so descriptive in the story that I felt like I was experiencing everything Jack was going through. I'm glad that Jack and Rhona were able to get back to being friends. I hope that Jack and Kayla reconnect quickly. I really miss sexy Kayla. As always looking forward to the next chapter and Saga.

Guest The Bees Knees

This saga has been a long and wild ride. Several of the chapters were extremely heavy hitters and honestly were difficult for me to just read through them. Struggling with my own depression I can easily relate to many of the thoughts Jack is having about his self hatred. All in all, this was a fantastic finish to the saga. I felt like I was watching the end of a movie with the camera zooming out from Jack and Kayla as they cuddle together. Absolutely magnificent. Looking forward to the next chapter and the start of a new saga.

Guest Alexander

Wow, what a climactic chapter. Things are really looking down for Jack right now. Matter of fact, things have been looking down for Jack for a while. Like, a really, really, REALLY long while.

Okay, I really have to ask; when is Jack going to have a panic attack? Seriously, I know he's young and healthy, but with all the stress that's piled onto him in such a short amount of time, he's gotta have some sort of issues by now. Breaking down and crying will definitely help loosen the emotions, but again, one can only take so much stress until they eventually crack, and I'd say that Jack is way, waaaaaaaaaaay overdue for his crack.

So, seriously. When is all the stress gonna catch up to him and knock him flat on his ass?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it did all come back and knock him flat on his ass. Wow. Jashley, I am sorry for ever doubting you, you very clearly know exactly what you're doing with this story. Now if you'll excuse me, I must go buy a candy bar and not eat it for one week as punishment for my lack of faith. Oh, the humanity.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.