Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

About Tara I mention this while back when Tara said her dad doesn't fell like father to her I think and I said that her mom and jack father did it and got her mom pregnant and I'm sticking to this theory lol hope I'm right

Back in the day, when they were all drunk and playing what turned into strip poker...

About Tara I mention this while back when Tara said her dad doesn't fell like father to her I think and I said that her mom and jack father did it and got her mom pregnant and I'm sticking to this theory lol hope I'm right

Back in the day, when they were all drunk and playing what turned into strip poker...

Now that I think about it, the possibilities are staggering! Mike Harrison's over-the-top reaction to the twins' having sex always bothered me. Maybe Alan, Amanda, Jack and Tara should look closely into their birth records.

Now that I think about it, the possibilities are staggering! Mike Harrison's over-the-top reaction to the twins' having sex always bothered me. Maybe Alan, Amanda, Jack and Tara should look closely into their birth records.

That reaction could pale to what would happen if he found out Jack had sex with Tara. Maybe.

Hey guys! Closing in on the end of the chapter! Just a few more pages! :D This, however, is a tough section I'm working on and I've already junked and rewritten it three times. Sorry about the wait but it should be out soon :)

I need Rhona!

Don't we all? Joe mentioned that he had been back-checking earlier chapters to make sure all his facts were correct for the upcoming Chapter 48. I hope that means we might get answers to some of the questions we have all had concerning the ring and Tara's exact relationship with Jack.

And now comes the time I must turn to my faithful readers. I have been looking through the previous chapters to see if I gave Belle a last name and I can't seem to find it. Before I go and give her one, I just wanted to check and see if any of you remember her having a last name.

I could find anything, but the first thing that came to mind was "Harper". I had totally forgotten that her full first name was "Bellen", but "Belle Harper" sounds good and a quick Google search found no matches of significance.

Correct. Belle was introduced on the Monday morning after the weekend of the Homecoming fight, after Brad hooked up with Jessica. Jack said that she was the only person he ever knew named "Bellen"-- but there was no last name. I thought that Belle might have mentioned her family name when she was consoling Jack after Coach Walburn shot himself, but no luck. So by all means, let her name be Bellen Ashley Harper.

Edited by Chester57

At first I thought you used Italian in honor of Belle. But in Italian that would be Bella. Belle is French in origin and means "beautiful." Either way really looking forward to reading the new chapter soon.

That is good news! I have Thursday off and it's supposed to snow all day! :)

Oh crap. I get off work at 10 am Thu, then have to drive 3 hours. Forecast is for snow from 5 am Thu to 7 am Fri.

Once I make it home, I only have two weekends left to finish the powerpoint of my conference presentation, so reading must wait until that's finished. And, at the rate Joe's going, this chapter might be 50k words.

Okay Joe, here it is Thursday morning and even though I'm a Zen master the suspense is killing me! I am dying to see if you named Belle as Joe Long and I suggested. We didn't get as much snow as was forcast so I'm gonna go out shopping. Please post the chapter ASAP! :drool:

I've never really got all the theories behind Jack and Tara ect. being half siblings or not. Haven't seen a lick of evidence. I mean, I understand that Tara doesn't seem like her dad, but like her mom. But does she seem like Jack's dad? Nope, not really. Though in this absence between chapters, I've been going crazy with conspiracy theories.

I am very excited for the new chapter since it's been such a long time. I've forgot that we've got it lucky getting new chapters so often.

Edited by thismy

Mike and Don at some point were dating sisters. We're guessing at some point when they were in college (we know Mike & Hannah met in college) they might have been pretty tipsy and were spinning the bottle or play strip monopoly or something, and the guys decided to swap sisters for a night. Then maybe it was fun and they tried it again.

Mr. Moreno is apparently Hispanic, I'll guess Salvadoran, but it's been said that Tara doesn't really take after him at all. Maybe Mike's the real dad.

I was skimming thru the early chapters and saw I forgot about "Becca Clawson...red hair...glasses" Actually, long red hair tied up in a bun. Cute but not stunning. Not trying to slam Joe, but it reminds me that these are things even in my own writing that could be mentioned more often. It's been a year and a half and nearly a million words. Sometimes the reader needs to be reminded. "She squinted at me through her glasses...She pushed her glasses up her nose...I looked around the courtyard and spotted Becca's red hair in the crowd". Oh, and "boobalicious" Jessica.

So yeah, Thursday's half done and we're still waiting. BTW, bashful promised a chapter of something by the end of the month (3 1/2 days to go). Don't look at me, I have 13 days to finish my powerpoint for my presentation in front of industry executives.

Oh, and today when I was driving home from work, after the exit which goes to Brow Ridge HS, I stopped into that sandwich store that jashley couldn't remember the name of, the one across the road from Chipotle and Five Guys, a few blocks from Gamestop...and there was this very attractive cashier who I hadn't seen before. Likely mid 20's, captivating smile and eyes, nice boobs, a couple extra pounds on the hips and thighs but well proportioned and she shook it well when she crossed the floor.

And her name was Kayla.

I didn't have my glasses on so I had to squint a little at her name tag as she was ringing me up. Maybe she thought I was staring at her tits but afterwards she did give me a nice smile as I was waiting in line for my burrito.

Chapter 48 is up :D

Ugh, sorry this one took so long. I'm gonna be trying to work a bit faster with future chapters. Work situation has evened out so I'm sitting happy in that regard. With a more fixed schedule, things should be going better in terms of planning out the next chapter.

Hope everyone is doing well, hope you enjoy the new chapter, and I'll see you again soon :)

P.S. Love all the theories. I'm not going to confirm or deny anything. Why ruin the fun?

Mike and Don at some point were dating sisters. We're guessing at some point when they were in college (we know Mike & Hannah met in college) they might have been pretty tipsy and were spinning the bottle or play strip monopoly or something, and the guys decided to swap sisters for a night. Then maybe it was fun and they tried it again.

Mr. Moreno is apparently Hispanic, I'll guess Salvadoran, but it's been said that Tara doesn't really take after him at all. Maybe Mike's the real dad.

In Chapter 30, Jack relates that when he was five years old he asked Uncle Don if he was really Tara's dad and Mike then repeatedly smacked his ass for it. Struck a nerve, I guess. :o

P.S. Thanks, Joe! Going to read it now... :2tubs:

Edited by Chester57

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.