Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Anybody have any idea what Jack will get Kayla for Valentines Day? I heard on the radio that the most appreciated gifts these days are either a gift card to her favourite store OR a tablet-- if she needs one and you've got the money.

The first thing that popped into my mind was jewelry. Like maybe a "promise ring". But then again, Kayla seems set against the idea at this time due to Becca receiving one recently and does not want to think Jack felt forced to give one to her as well. Kayla seems to like books and gave Jack a set one Christmas. So, I'm going with Jack getting her a Veterinarian book of some kind with a return trip to the Zoo. Maybe a romantic picnic on the Zoo grounds.

Last year for Valentine's they had an ice storm and Jack and Kayla spent the night in a hotel room after their dinner.

That's an idea. Maybe he'll take her to the same restaurant for dinner and then the same hotel.

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates but it's been kinda crazy. I'm zeroing in on the end of the chapter, meaning that I know what needs to happen before the end but not how long it's going to take. Hopefully within the next few days, I'll be done. Sorry about the wait but with things in the story getting extra complex, I have to keep looking back at previous chapters and making sure I'm not screwing things up.

Hey Joe. Hope everything is going well. Looking forward to the next chapter. Sounds like you're working hard on it to make sure everything makes sense. Sign of a good writer and not someone doing a hack job.

Sorry about the wait but with things in the story getting extra complex, I have to keep looking back at previous chapters and making sure I'm not screwing things up.

Tell us about it! The details drive me crazy sometimes. For example, I can't for the life of me remember when Kayla's birthday is (Jack's is in July). Anybody know?

Wait! What?

jashley says his name is Joe, that's who I was referring to. Sometimes it can be confusing with me around, so 95% of the time I will call him by his user name.

I thought that it was a guest using your name. Sorry about that.

Guest thisthatthere

I've never posted on here before but something happened that I wanted to share, something very similar to the start of the story. A girl just transferred in to my university and sits in front of me in one of my classes. I don't know what her name is but it starts with a K and she wears a different color hair bow every class. My name starts with J btw. The stars are aligning.

I've never posted on here before but something happened that I wanted to share, something very similar to the start of the story. A girl just transferred in to my university and sits in front of me in one of my classes. I don't know what her name is but it starts with a K and she wears a different color hair bow every class. My name starts with J btw. The stars are aligning.

Well, be sweet and she if she's the one

Just dont be the Craig or Joe of the situation. From recent experience I say just go for broke and talk to her

In Chapter 46 during Christmas dinner, Chester Hannigan announces that he and Mary are going out of town overnight with Blanche and Don Moreno to a "holiday gala." They only met once over Thanksgiving dinner and now they're partying overnight? What do you think-- completely innocent or... what? Okay, it did give Jack and Kayla the opportunity to have sex at her house. :)

Just dont be the Craig or Joe of the situation. From recent experience I say just go for broke and talk to her

Yeah, don't be shy and stare at the back of her head the whole semester. Introduce yourself and find something to talk about.

In Chapter 46 during Christmas dinner, Chester Hannigan announces that he and Mary are going out of town overnight with Blanche and Don Moreno to a "holiday gala." They only met once over Thanksgiving dinner and now they're partying overnight? What do you think-- completely innocent or... what? Okay, it did give Jack and Kayla the opportunity to have sex at her house. :)

You thinking Blanche & Don might be swingers? (could Tara be Jack's half-sister?)

Dear Jashley13,

I would just like to say that you are an amazing writer. I've been keeping with your story since the xnxx days and at this point I practically skip through the sex parts just to read the story itself. This is honestly one of my favorite "books" I've ever read and I can't wait until you write more!

P.S. I had no idea where to send this so I hope this is okay! Keep on writing ~Megs

Guest Dark lust

About Tara I mention this while back when Tara said her dad doesn't fell like father to her I think and I said that her mom and jack father did it and got her mom pregnant and I'm sticking to this theory lol hope I'm right

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.