Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Okay, the thing is...I don't see any big explosion coming between Kayla and Rhona because that would seriously affect Jack's job. He can't go to Frank and say, "My girlfriend's pissed at Rhona and doesn't want me working with her." Even if Kayla is angry, she'll realize that Jack is basically stuck with Rhona at work. Also, I think Rhona is too smart to let "raging hormones" rule her actions toward Jack or anyone else.

Rhona might keep them in control, but Kayla knows they exist, and it would be a thorn. Kayla's on edge, Jack is frustrated, compounded by not being able to talk to his boss. He'd have to confront Rhona. The point is, does Kayla think that someone other than her is getting too much of Jack's attention, and the wrong kind of attention.

And to clarify - I said "hormones" but I think Rhona has an emotional bond with Jack. Her abrasive personality has kept her from having friends. I'm sure she's let guys fuck her when she's been horny, but she's never had a connection with a guy like she has with Jack (or it's been a long time.) Jack accepts her, and she loves that.

Edited by Joe Long

The point is, does Kayla think that someone other than her is getting too much of Jack's attention, and the wrong kind of attention.

And to clarify - I said "hormones" but I think Rhona has an emotional bond with Jack. Her abrasive personality has kept her from having friends. I'm sure she's let guys fuck her when she's been horny, but she's never had a connection with a guy like she has with Jack (or it's been a long time.) Jack accepts her, and she loves that.

Even if Kayla does think that way, there isn't much she can do as long as Jack and Rhona's relationship stays as GameStop. If she is feeling jealous about their friendliness then I suppose she could "get back" at Jack by hanging out more with her group from the clinic-- especially if that group has a guy or two in it.

You make an interesting point by noting that Rhona doesn't seem to have any friends (outside of work). Evan and his posse are physically afraid of her, no less. If Rhona is part of the ring-- and I think she is-- then maybe she is wary of letting anyone get close to her. That would make GameStop the only place she can have friends and maybe the reason she returned to work there (aside from the paycheck). This would make the friendship with Jack very important to her.

I'm pretty sure being the ringleader of a prostitution ring would give her enough money to go by without having to work in gamestop, especially if it is a large number of girls

Any money she gets from the ring has to remain hidden and off the books. That's why she doesn't have her own place (yet). Best bet is Joe Long's guess that Rhona is middle-management. She probably was a working girl herself at one point but now recruits and handles the girls after her brother and his buds point them out. That might be why she was hanging around the high school during the dance. Working at GameStop gives her a visible means of support and allows her to stay close.

Edited by Chester57

This week I watched "The Babysitters" on Hulu, a 2007 film about a high school junior (Katherine Waterston) who gets seduced by the kid's dad (John Leguizamo), and who then pays her a big tip afterwards. He brags to his buds, and soon she and a handful of friends are charging a half dozen dads for sexual favors after bay sitting.

It's a decent indie film, with good performances from Waterston and Leguizamo. Only one naked scene, where the 5-11 and slender Waterston bares her chest while standing. Smallish boobs with long, thick nipples.

OK, so back to SITO's hookers. They're doing it with high school guys (who I reckon aren't paying $200 or $300 a pop) I'm seeing Rhona did some tricks in college to get some spending money, but maybe left it behind when she graduated. Then she found herself making $10/hr at Game Stop, desperate to get out of her parents house and into her own place, but she might not have wanted to be on her back again, so she agreed to be a recruiter and handler.

How much are the girls charging? Even with today's prices, I can't see a high school guy forking over more than $50 at a time. In the movie, the girl kept 80% and turned over 20% to the ring leader who did the appointments and scheduling. Even if the working girls in SITO only keep 40% ($20), that's only $30 left to split between the handler and the boss. Rhona might get $10-$20 per trick. I don't think this is a huge operation. If Rhona handles 10 girls who each do 5 tricks a week and give Rhona $20, that's $1000/week for her. Not bad, but she's not rich. 5 girls, 3 times a week, $10 commission is only $150/week, which would be barely worth it. I'll guess she might be bringing in $30-40k/year, maybe $700/week, but life ain't cheap in the richest county in America.

Edited by Joe Long

OK, so back to SITO's hookers. They're doing it with high school guys (who I reckon aren't paying $200 or $300 a pop) I'm seeing Rhona did some tricks in college to get some spending money, but maybe left it behind when she graduated. Then she found herself making $10/hr at Game Stop, desperate to get out of her parents house and into her own place, but she might not have wanted to be on her back again, so she agreed to be a recruiter and handler.

How much are the girls charging? Even with today's prices, I can't see a high school guy forking over more than $50 at a time. In the movie, the girl kept 80% and turned over 20% to the ring leader who did the appointments and scheduling. Even if the working girls in SITO only keep 40% ($20), that's only $30 left to split between the handler and the boss. Rhona might get $10-$20 per trick. I don't think this is a huge operation. If Rhona handles 10 girls who each do 5 tricks a week and give Rhona $20, that's $1000/week for her. Not bad, but she's not rich. 5 girls, 3 times a week, $10 commission is only $150/week, which would be barely worth it. I'll guess she might be bringing in $30-40k/year, maybe $700/week, but life ain't cheap in the richest county in America.

This is a reasonable-sounding theory. It got me thinking that Rhona could be the ringleader and not simply a go-between. Think about it. If the ring were larger than five or ten hookers every guy (and girl) in the school would know so it has to be kept on a small scale. And with Evan and his pals to handle and recruit the girls from the student population she really doesn't need anyone else. Besides, the profit margin is small enough without having to split it further with someone upstairs.

But if she is the ringleader, then the end is in sight. Evan and company are seniors and will be gone at the end of the school year. Rhona will no longer have any excuse or reason for being seen around Brow Ridge High. Unless... she can convince another student or two to join the operation. Now, who do you think she has in mind?

Edited by Chester57

I'd also like to know who Belle was talking to when Jack spotted her in the hallway.

I just read that section again and am wondering... What if the ring took advantage of Belle's emotional state and recruited her? Jack didn't recognize the guy she was talking to because his back was turned. Her handler telling her what she had to do later on? As Jack said, Belle seemed resigned to the situation. If Belle is now a teen hooker then it means (1) that Jessica is also likely involved and (2) that Jack will be big-league pissed off when he finds out.

Nice theories guys.i think rhona is ring leader and Jessica is a member. Rhona she is persuing her to get a way with Jack but still he is able top resist, thanks to his love for kyla but we know teenage boys,lets see where it leads.

Rhona is crushing hard on Jack and now she knows he has a fetish desire which she can exploit to get some thing if she wants.she tried the normal way by offering a kiss but that was turned down.now she will look seroiusly into other ways,like making Jessica do some thing etc etc

and now i think Kyla is not so allergic to jessica so may be a fake buddy buddy relation is on horizon and that can lead to various outcomes.i wish Jack~Kyla agree to go to her party and at nick of time Kyla has to go to her Job and Jack alone goes to party (he he evil me :P).Some body put some aphrodisiac thing in his light drink and he is buzzed and horny like hell. He find himself again in same situation and this time he is busted and offered to participate .... and hence the blackmailing starts and evil Rhona and Jessica atlast get what they want.(to have sex with Jack)

Ok oK this seems extreme but i wish some thing like this happen.its upto Jashley to grant my wish :)

I broke my wrist today, among other things.

I'm still thinking that we're going to see someone else dealing the ring. I don't believe that Jessica and Rhona are involved, or at least not heavily. Belle could be involved, and it'd be interesting to see who she was talking to.

(Some deep corner of me maybe wants to see Belle in action.)

With Rhona knowing Jack's secret voyeuristic fetish, I wonder if it might be secretly arranged to have Jack watch a girl he knows (Belle? Jessica?) having sex. That might have interesting reactions.

Yeah very right and could be really interesting.

With Rhona knowing Jack's secret voyeuristic fetish, I wonder if it might be secretly arranged to have Jack watch a girl he knows (Belle? Jessica?) having sex. That might have interesting reactions.

Interesting indeed. I think he ends up "rescuing" Belle from it, perhaps by talking Rhona into making her quit and THAT'S how he gets Belle's friendship back. Gotta think Jack's reaction to watching a girl he knows would be CLASSIC, complete with comparisons to Kayla, of course.

Guest The Bees Knees

For anyone wondering about why they can't access the story, the site admins are dealing with some coding issues currently. The story is still there and will be available to read again once the issues are fixed.

Interesting indeed. I think he ends up "rescuing" Belle from it, perhaps by talking Rhona into making her quit and THAT'S how he gets Belle's friendship back. Gotta think Jack's reaction to watching a girl he knows would be CLASSIC, complete with comparisons to Kayla, of course.

yeah now that Joe has almost declined Jacks efforts to be friends again so Belle can be option to take back as friend.but that will permanetly kill any chance of Joe & Jack being friends again.i also suggest to prefer Belle over Joe as she is the victim here and is really nice person

The girl in the bathroom could it be belle and the guy she was talking to

It wasn't Belle. Jack would have recognized her voice. By the way that girl talked, she was an experienced hooker. Remember how she told her john that none of the other recent guys had been able to make her cum? She was enthusiastic about it-- Belle would have been nervous as hell.

Guest ArchDude21

I've never posted here before, but I thought of something that would be quite interesting. What if Sharon is part of the ring? I mean she does act sexual a lot of the time and maybe that's even the reason she doesn't really want a relationship with Bingyam. What do you guys think? I feel like Jack will find out that someone he knows will be in the ring, so who do you guys think it could be?

I've never posted here before, but I thought of something that would be quite interesting. What if Sharon is part of the ring? I mean she does act sexual a lot of the time and maybe that's even the reason she doesn't really want a relationship with Bingyam. What do you guys think? I feel like Jack will find out that someone he knows will be in the ring, so who do you guys think it could be?

She sets my gaydar off. May flirt with Binyam but never has given him anything (would help if he asked) but she was oh so quick to say how gorgeous Kayla was.

Hoping Jashley, DirtyAngel, ThinLizzie, and MagusFang are okay. Haven't heard from them in a while. Anyone else hear from any of them?

No. For awhile I was going to say something sarcastic to DA that it seemed no matter what time of day I logged in she was in the Shoutbox, but now nothing from any of them in at least a week. I hope everything's OK in RL. DA was up to 7 months in her pregnancy and had problems in the past.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.